LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how did you know you oposite

Very generally speaking, a diaper lover is only interested in diapers and does not like to play with baby toys or to regress. An adult baby is a diaper lover that does like baby stuff (to varying degrees).

Very generally speaking, a diaper lover is only interested in diapers and does not like to play with baby toys or to regress. An adult baby is a diaper lover that does like baby stuff (to varying degrees).

Didn't seem like you were making anyone mad. I think he was just trying to inform a little.

In the end, you are whatever you feel like.

All are just labels- we are who we are which is good :)

I knew I liked diapers, but the first thing you find going online to seek info for that is ABDL's with the focus on AB. I wasn't sure but I didn't really connect. Over time that became clearer as did a disconnect from anything sexual regarding diapers :whistling: Finally the process of elimination left one thing: I like love wearing diapers. And as my tenuous bladder control dissipates that too is a good thing B)

Bettypooh

I might add another thing - it seems to me that no two of us are quite the same in our likes and dislikes, or the particular thing or situation that really turns us on. So if you think that you're a bit different, well, you probably are, and that's as it should be.

Agreed, if you don't fit into a particular label like then so what. What gets me is when someone comes on here saying that since I wear a diaper then I have a fetish. I kind of take offense to that since it's not even the right one to begin with, let alone not one that describes me any ways. You can incorrectly label your self if you really want to, but please don't presume the rest of us want to be incorrectly labeled too.