LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from Cleveland

Well, here I am. My name is Brian and I'm an ABDL, more on the DL side. I have been struggling with accepting my ABDL side for a long time, since I was about 7 years old, mostly because I thought I was alone on this. Then when I started browsing the internet I found out I was not alone. Now after so many years I'm ready to join the community. I am from Cleveland Ohio and I consider myself more of a Diaper Lover than an Adult Baby. I haven't had much experience with diapers mostly because I don't want my parents to find out, but when they're not around I indulge (wearing, peeing, and pooping). Unfortunately I have never indulged my AB side but I have always been curious to experiment and dive into the AB world because it looks so inviting and comfy. I'd love to get some AB stuff but right now I live at home with my folks so it's not gonna happen for a little bit until I get a place of my own. When I am able to get diapers I get them from stores like Walmart and pharmacies which is not the same as the real ABDL ones. Some info about