LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Happened?

Glad to say I left the Windows camp a long time and glad to say Linux Mind does not have those troubles the desktop has stayed the same though out, runs smooth and easier than windows to get things done.

Yeah almost everything I do won't work on that, I'd really like to see how fast my system is with it, maybe I will do a dual boot with it :) But as it is with a 100Meg line and this computer I am barely waiting milliseconds for it to do much anyway :P

Glad to say I left the Windows camp a long time and glad to say Linux Mind does not have those troubles the desktop has stayed the same though out, runs smooth and easier than windows to get things done.

Same, although I've never used Linux Mint. I switched from 98SE to Ubuntu Warty back in ~2004 (its first release). Kept wondering when I'd have to switch back, but I never had to and haven't looked back. I currently use Ubuntu MATE on my desktop, although Lubuntu is good too.

Only seriously used Windows again in my current job. The VP loves everything Microsoft and forces us to use it even if it's not the best tool for the job.

Previously at home I only used Windows for doing taxes (TaxACT stopped working well in Wine, grumble). I treat Windows as a malware-infested toy OS that I try to use as little as as possible. For the longest time I just used VirtualBox for running Windows (to protect the rest of my system), but I recently built a faster PC and the NVIDIA card came with a Windows-only game. I tried for weeks to get IOMMU to work and ultimately failed (even though my CPU, motherboard, and video card all claim to support it), so I set up a dual boot on a second hard drive. I only switch to it when playing the game.

With Steam and the upcoming SteamOS a lot more games are coming out with a Linux version, which is great!