LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New baby looking for help/advice

hi everyone i am pretty new to this. ive been interested in it for years and im just now starting to get into it. im a 20 year old girl looking to make some friends who could possibly be wiling to give me some good advice on how to get started/products/etc! thanks guys!

You made the first step and found yourself on a good site. Now the next step is diapers and getting involved innthe online community and the offline community. Don't be afraid to express yourself here and there. Wnjoy the people. Avoid trolls and you'll do just great

If you're just starting out I'd recommend you go with a good premium diaper that can take a big flooding all at once (since that's what you're likely to do). Stay away from the cheap store ought crap and buy online. Xpmedical.com is a well respected site, I like their confidry24/7 diapers but they have a few other good ones to choose from too.

Are you interested in just the diapers or the whole adult baby thing or something in the middle? Let that determine what you should buy and use for yourself. And the other people commenting about product purchase are right. Obviously you can buy baby powder and ointment, pacifiers, bottles and the like at a Babies R Us or Walmart. Diapers are tricky in a store. They got rid of most of the plastic covered disposables and now its a softer quieter fabric. Stick with online unless you like the feel of store bought or Goodnights or whatever. But there is an overnight protection one that Depends still makes. They are like the older ones with plastic and they rustle and crinkle nicely. I wear them a lot because they are cheap and accessible. You'll find your comfort zone. Feel free to ask me anything on the matter; been a DL for over 25 years