LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drug store find!

I'm not a cloth like diaper enthusiast but I found an offer I just couldn't pass up. We have a chain of stores here in Canada called Shoppers Drug Mart. Well I was travelling the other day and I came across a store that was moving to a different location. I went inside to poke around because sometimes they have great moving sales. All of their Incontinence supplies were on sale. I picked up a bag of Tena Ultras for TWO bucks. I also grabbed a bag of AMG pull ups that were only three bucks. I don't know why the pull ups were more expensive than the diapers but I wasn't gonna argue over a buck.

The pull ups work great and the Tenas work pretty decently for a cloth like product. They won't replace any of my plastic diapers any time soon but for all those diapers for five bucks? I can't lose.

• Like 1

Great deal. Around here the Shoppers Drug stores don't carry the Tena ultra or any other diaper. They only carry pull-ups and pads.

Only the Shoppers Home Health stores carry diapers, although they do carry more brands than most drug stores.