LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In A World Far Far Away

Sephy

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conner looked at the nervous and panic filled Cody sitting in the highchair. "He's cute, who's little one is his?" Conner asked thinking Cody couldn't talk quite yet. Cody only kept quiet not wanting to brake Conner's false vision of him.

"That's an odd string of events" Conner said in reply. "Looks like I have a nephew" Conner said taking Cody in his arms. "I am sorry about what happened to you, but you're in safe hands with my sister." Conner rubbed Cody's back lightly. "He may never get any bigger Sel, so you'll have a baby for a long time to come"

"I understand, he'll get use to it." Conner said back. "Call me if anything happens or need any help with him. Did you need anything for him by chance?"

"I've got to head out Selene" Conner said kissing her cheek. "Love you and you too now Cody. Keep your mommy happy" Conner said as he left.

As Cody continued cry he feel the need to poop. He continued to cry as he panicked about what to do. He was in no way able tell Selene about his problem.

The problem became known as his body failed him. To Selene it would have been a baby poopy smell, but to Cody in was this rancid stench.