LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

nera

Hello everyone well I'm new here and just really wanted to join my husband. The diapers seem to make us both feel better and helps release stress too. I really love them and hope i can find others like us. :)

Hello nera, I am new here myself and its so good to be with like minded people. I could only wish that my wife would join in with me (maybe one day). I have to be thankful tho because she does accept the fact I like wearing diapers and she does put up with me and that is something to be greatful for.

You are both so lucky.

Hello everyone well I'm new here and just really wanted to join my husband. The diapers seem to make us both feel better and helps release stress too. I really love them and hope i can find others like us. :)

welcome to the group

Welcome to the forum. It's always nice when a couple can find mutual enjoyable pasttimes. Do enjoy yourselves. There are many here that would be envious of your situation. Have fun.

Hi Nera, :P

Hope I'm doing this right, this is my 1st attempt to reply. I too am new here. My husband and I have a "special" nursery for BIG babies. I was never able to have babies of my own. I wish we could meet more Baby Couples like you and your husband! That must be fun to be babies together :angel_not: !!! Wouldn't you love to have an older couple to diaper & love on you !?!

Good luck, Nana Carla

post-8562-1158614939_thumb.jpg

post-8562-1158614939_thumb.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the great post. I'm very lucky that my husband can share things like the DL together. :) I wish everyone could have their relationships to be as open has we do. And I really think laughter is a big thing in a marriage you have to be able to laugh with each other. :Crylol: Well I hope everyone is doing well and good night.