LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CHANGE AT 4:20

Question for all the bigs N lil's... Do you think littles should be allowed to smoke marijuana in states where it is legal? I am asking because unlike beer which gives a sedative effect, marijuana has been proven to have medical use. I can understand why mommy's and daddy's wouldn't want their little to have alcohol, but a plant that's grown in the ground? I've heard the magic dragon helps people regress because it eases their head into "little space."

While I am sure that there are a few couples that may try and retain such a lifestyle as a complete 24-7 Mommy/Daddy to Baby relationship. I would tend to think at times this isn't feasible as you are indeed a adult. It is this time that you are required for whatever reason to act your age in society. Therefor it is that time that you could indeed indulge in any adult activity you would wish. That being said, if your relationship is one that you indeed have sworn to your partner to allow them the control of being a parent over you....sorry...no smokies for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Marijuana is a very good sedative, it all depends on the person who partakes in the smoking of it.

It puts me right to sleep, or at least it did the last time I smoked some, some 20 plus years ago.

As far as allowing an adult to smoke it who is in a consenting agreement with another adult and is role playing a young child who must be kept in diapers and must only use the diaper to relive themselves, I have to say, go for it if its what you like.

I like to drink beer and mix drinks while diapered as it makes me pee more often, and I really enjoy that feeling of wetting myself.

It really depends on the couple. If they think that weed will get them in the right mindset and help them regress, then go ahead and smoke. If they don't think that it would work, then they don't have to do it.

Personally out of the few times I tried it I could only say one was a fun experience - others were somnolence and one was extreme paranoia... yep different strains seem to have different effects on different individuals - this is actually why I oppose it for medical legalization - it has an uncertain effect unlike other drugs... I would just prefer it be legalized for recreational use rather than the ruse of medicinal efficacy (pretty spotty data to support it) - but pretty clear it can be fun.

No it's purple Ircle. I try to stay away from the purps. Puts me to sleep. Now some sour diesel I can clean the house!!! It's all about the strains. And as far as medical purposes. It is a pain reliever. And there's nothing better than sitting in a diaper bong in one hand bottle in the other. Haha.

No it's purple Ircle. I try to stay away from the purps. Puts me to sleep. Now some sour diesel I can clean the house!!! It's all about the strains. And as far as medical purposes. It is a pain reliever. And there's nothing better than sitting in a diaper ,bong in one hand baby bottle in the other. Haha.

Really does depend on the person, I also used to smoke about 20 years ago regularly, only the occasional bowl with a friend or my uncle lately. For me it just mellows me out or makes me sleepy, but as I live in a Non-smoking apt complex so I don't typically smoke anymore.

Still, if it works for you and is legal where you are, then go for it, though a baby smoking makes me think of "Baby Herman" from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, lol.