LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanted to share about an article on infantilism being in SOHO Magazine's next edition...

Tell all of us how you are doing these days? Do you have a live in companion taking care of you? I still can't get my wife to put a diaper on me or breastfed me. :-(

Stanley, sorry to hear of the stressful living thing. I had thought I heard that you had managed a smaller apartment or something...perhaps you had mentioned looking for a roommate or something way back after Sandra's sad passing. Anyway I hope things start to work out for you better.. Glad to see that the Mommy and Daddy thing are looking up. Have you perhaps sent either to this site? Anxiously await the new layout/story and their take on our community. Take Care! ;)

Hey Stanley!

Great to hear from you! Sounds like you got a place to stay. Do you help your Mom with any chores? Does she like anything you do for her? It is nice that you can Skype your friends every day. They don't seem so far away while Skyping. Keep in touch with us.

• 2 months later...

Yes, that one was hard to get a handle on which way the author was trying to go with the story..pretty sure the translation flubbed alot. Seemed pretty good towards the end..but then again it could be saying the opposite quite a few times..As it is, probably no harm no foul this time and we won't have to worry about congress getting involved at least ;)

Hi there, if you give me some time I'll take care of the translation for you ^_^

I've been dealing with lots of stuff from work, studies and life in general, luckily good stuff so yay BUT I've been lackings lots of free time :o

Anyway, I'll start translating as soon as I can