LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking out for the little guy! (private for me and

Deviant

I sit in the back of the car as we head home and I look out the window while you drive and you take the back-roads to avoid any possibility of being pulled over and I sit there and have a lot of time to consider what my parents will say when we get home and I'm hoping they might not be around and I can slip into the shower and wash away the pain.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take you out of the truck and they are shocked to see you in a wet diaper. "What is going on here?" asks James' father. "He's been wetting the bed and his pants dad,don't believe me? look at this!" I let you down and lift up the jersey exposing the soaked diaper. James' father looks to Marley's mother. "Your son is 17 years old and wetting himself,and you neglected to mention this!,does he have a medical condition or something?" asks James' Father. Both Marley and His mother know that they have and there is nothing medically wrong.

James' father is fuming "HE PISSES HIMSELF DAY AND NIGHT AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW?" James' father grabs marley by the ear "HOW LONG,HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PISSING YOURSELF LIKE A GODDAMN BABY?" He asked sternly. "Don't make me check every piece of laundry in your room and basement!" James smiles knowing the reaction was just as he expected. and tilts his head to Marley as if to say I told you so.

As my step father tells you to change me as he leaves I'm not sure if he believed me or not, but I am on edge as you untape the old diaper and the fresh air rushes over my wet areas and I feel so childish while you continue enjoying yourself and when you are done I watch tv trying to take my mind off of what is happening and not sure why my step-dad goes off while his golden child gets off and he knew it because he smiled in my direction as he watch like a concerned brother.

James speaks interuppting the awkward silence between the two of them. "he's gonna find them if you have any. Any good liar can see through that crock of shit." I say off handedly

and I reach over to tuck the diaper between your legs. "forgot to tuck your diaper when I changed you" I say with arrogance.

"I could have sworn I heard you say that this was the first time you pissed yourself during the day,and well I found mounting evidence to the contrary 12 pair of pissy shorts and underwear in your room and 7 in the laundry room and 3 in the basement.Many of them have track marks in them,and I'm not talking just the underwear!"States James' father.

I look at the basket he brings filled with my tighty-whiteys and I can see some piss stains on a few pairs sitting on top and as he tells me everything he found right in front of the whole family and shows me the skid-marked ones and he folds them over and points them out and I am so embarrassed and I can tell my mom is because when I look in her direction she just stares at the basket and then at the floor like she's disappointed in her teen son.

"Since you couldn't be an adult and tell anyone you were having troubles,You'll have to be punished!" Says James' Dad and looks at Marley's mom. "And unless you want a divorce and lose out on the lifestyle I can provide and you can't you'll go along with this understood?" Even though the house only had two bedroom the rest of the house was gigantic. Marley's mother sunk her head low and nodded. "Good,now James Put an extra Diaper on him and put your brother to bed and come back out here." James' Dad looks a marley. "and I don't want to Catch you out of that bed or you'll be punished serverly UNDERSTOOD!?"

"I know you haven't I didn't tell you to put you to sleep I told him to put you to bed, I'll bring you in your dinner when its ready,but right now I don't even want to look at you,NOW MOVE IT!" he tells Marley.

"What a good boy!" I say and pat your diapered behind. I take you to your room and lay you down and pull at the plastic pants. "Lift up we gotta get that second diaper on ya!" I say smiling and wink at you,Know you hate this but I don't. "Get ready for diapey Number 2 gotta make sure you don't leaky weaky!" I say pinching your cheeks. Once I slip it on,tug it up through and tape it,I make a gentle reminder. "don't you leave that bed,or I'll know believe me!" and I shut the door behind me.

As we go towards our room, I think about how thick that diaper was with one layer and how I had to waddle when I wasn't being carried and I can't imagine something twice as thick and I think about the times I have heard moms talk about double-diapering, but they were referring to cloth diapers and toddler boys.

I walk downstairs,and Marley's mom is cooking dinner and My dad is complaining to your mom "He's 17 years old god damn it,If he's gonna piss himself and there is no physical reason,I think you should have him checked out mentally,there has to be some reason,and if its not physical and its not mental then he's doing it on purpose! and we'll deal with that,but I don't want to be a prick. You understand that don't you dear?" He asks,sympathetically. while clutching her from behind.

"you had him checked out but your insurance back then the insurance was probably poor, I have the best insurance money can buy, I say we get a full work up physical psychological and mantle. It could be stressed wettings, it could be a mental malfunction it could be any number of things. But we can't know until we have him checked. Until then I say he stays in diapers and we keep things stress free I know James will help he's a good kid, after all I raised him." I enter the kitchen hearing the end od the conversation "help with what?" I ask.

Jame's Father explains what is going to happen,and that he needs to essentially become Marley's baby sitter,and is to keep things as stress free as possible for him,as his predicament may or may not be his own fault. And that he is not told insult or belittle Marely,but to treat him like a small child until the tests are all done. James Lights up. "Of course.Dad I know he needs help.that's why I had to show and tell you. I'm just glad you believe me now." And with that he runs up to the shared bedroom.

I peak through the door "Starting to like them squirt?" I asked knowing you think you are alone. "You'll be in them for a while." I say deciding to let my dad tell Marley about what he's decided.

I look at you with a concerned look on my face like I'm not sure if you are telling the truth or not, but with what happened earlier I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I figured I might be wearing them at night for my bed wetting and I'm super embarrassed to even discuss it.