LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking out for the little guy! (private for me and

Deviant

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marley yells for James to lock the door behind him and he does. As soon as he hears the lock he takes a deep breath and steps out of the stall. James looks at Marley and Raises his voice "WHAT?" he asks irritated but doesn't look down. He sees Marley's eyes drooping down. and James gets wided and laughs. "what the hell? I guess night time just wasn't enough was it?" He asks doubling over in laughter. "Get out of those pissy clothes and I'll be right back you sniveling little pants wetter!"

James Smirks,"well I didn't want you to piss yourself and have to get you clothes either but I'm here so shut it! I'm here to help you dummy" James grabs Marley's wrists and raises them. "we both have the same thing here,Nothing to be ashamed of." James looks down seeing his tiny penis and giggles to himself "is that it? its adorable! but you'll never please a woman with that little nugget!" he says grabbing out the over sized football jersey. "Raise your arms Marley" said James as he fiddles with the jersey like one would a shirt when dressing a small child. With that Marley tried to jump down from the sink however James puts him back up. "I wouldn't do that unless you want the entire school to know about your little problem!"James said with an air of authority in his voice Marley could instantly recognise.

Knowing He locked the door and then unlocked it James simply smiled and said "you're the boss!" James had grabbed out out the baby printed super dry kids diaper and a shiny clear plastic pair of pants Earlier. and with that James picked up Marley and laid him on the floor,Marley closed his eyes humiliated as James started hiking up the shirt as a woman would hike up her dress,he lifted Marley's legs bringing his bum off the floor and laid him down on soft cotton before Marley realized what it was he was laying on. "Just about done lil buddy" said James in a condescending tone.

I spank your ass red. "you piss yourself everynight and now you are having daytime accidents,I bet this isn't even new! all those times you claimed you had sweat stains in school from the heat pffft,your mother was making excuses. Well that ends now! you will wear a diaper home or you'll walk naked!!! I am not taking the chance of you pissing yourself in my dad's truck understood!" I say with a commanding rage in my voice waiting your reply.

I hear you give me a stupid excuse for not letting me use your pants and I start to get super nervous as we walk out of the bathroom and I look around and don't see anyone and breath a sigh of relief and I see the row of lockers where one of my friends has his locker and I feel you heading for the stairway which will take us to the parking lot, but when we get to the bottom and I notice you turn the opposite direction and head into the first-level hallway and I'm confused.

I'm not sure how to react to your comments because if you are telling the truth and plan on continuing to the car I would be really stupid to say or do anything that might make you change your mind or cause a scene, but on the other hand I feel like punching you even though you are so much bigger.

I start down the stairs taking my time just to taunt you,but act as if you are really heavy. Once I get to the bottom stair the bell rings out and class room doors open and kids come pouring out,once they see you they all stop abruptly

I sit in your arms and hear one of the kids point out my wet diaper and I curse myself for not being able to hold it and putting me in another embarrassing situation as they poke at my diaper and say things between my sobs like 'baby Marley, don't cry!

I pick you up and carry you to the truck and all the kids follow,I open the front passenger door when one of the kids stops me. "You can't!" he says with authority "He's too young to be up front,He belongs in the back where its safe" Knowing I'm too young to have a license but knowing how to drive I decide to follow his suggestion and put you in the back. "thanks buddy you're right!" and the kid Tsk's to me and gets in and proceeds to put your seat belt on you and gives me a lecture in child safety. "you have to make sure its loose enough to not choke,but tight enough he won't get hurt!" he says and tossles your hair. I can't help but crack up a bit at this and thank him for the lesson.

As we head to the parking lot I am happy because I just want to go home and get this hellish day to a close and then I watch as you open the door and I stand there thinking how embarrassing it would be to be stopped on the way home by the police and seeing their reaction to me wearing diapers.

I hop in the front seat as the kid closes the back door,"I'm gonna drive,I've been taught when I was 12 by my uncle on his farm. Besides,I look older than you anyway squirt!" and I take you home. Once we get home I pull in the garage,and stop.and