LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recommended by Pampers?

I was washing diapers yesterday and happened to notice the image on the jug of Dreft detergent, with the words, "Recommended by Pampers."

These days I still get up at 4 AM, take off my wet gauze night diaper, shower and put on a Tru-fit around 4:30 AM. At the office I seldom need to leave for the court house before 8:00 AM, so I'll change the liner in my private powder room. That way I have capacity until late in the lunch break. Federal court never runs much past 4:00 PM so I still have capacity to return to my office until it is time to drive home. Only if I must work late do I change again at the office.

Sunday through Thursday nights I have eaten, taken a relaxing bath and am wearing my bedtime gauze diapers before 8:30 PM. I am lovingly tucked into bed soon after that. Because my diapers have enough capacity I sleep all through the night. If I have an evening client dinner or a social event then I simply do not get up to arrive at my office by 5:00 AM. Weekends I stick to the same schedule, but I take long after lunch naps.

When I was young I remember going to a store with my Mom when we bought more Gerber vinyl panties for me and my younger siblings. Probably that was 1970 around the time I turned 6. We were getting ready for a vacation when all of us would be wearing 'Just-in-Case' diapers. By the time of the trip my kid brother would be 5, my sister Ruth would be 4 and our baby sister Missy 1.