LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

Hello, everyone. I'm not..exactly new here, but I have recently joined in, if that makes a lick of sense. I have always been curious about diapers, and I'm actually rather new with wearing them, myself. I've been weaning myself into it, so to speak; starting with thinner adult diapers(the brand I can purchase are more like pull-ups) and I'm planning on working my way over to the thicker stuff when I am able to find any. Honestly, it's always been the more dominating aspect that's fascinated me about being an AB; the feeling of being small, forced to wear a diaper and nurse from a teat. Namely, I don't like willingly wearing diapers and I prefer it if someone makes me wear them. I do have a boyfriend, but we haven't wanted to take our relationship to that level yet. He doesn't want to do anything sexual(nor do I), but he's rather comfortable with my choice in lifestyle, and lets me do what I want. So..I'm a newbie, and I hope that I can have fun here. I'm sorry if I rambled on about my boring old life for so long, I just wanted to get all that off my chest.