LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am a Scientist (Private RP with Pwincess Marissa)

ghostie

"Well, its still being fixed but it's called an Alice Box. It's like a telephone, except you can talk to ghosts. It should be up and running again in the afternoon." I say giving you a cookie. There were a lot of crazy inventions at this place...

Marissa took the cookie that Lexie gave her and nibbled on it cutely. According to Lexie, she would have to wait for the device to be fixed before she could use it. After waiting a few seconds, Marissa said, "Is da tawky thingy fixed yet?"

I hand you a whole bag of them, and look at you. "Marissa, do you need help putting on some slippers? Also, don't you want to put on a coat or something? I noticed you were shivering earlier." I hand you a nice soft gray coat

"Thankie," Marissa said, accepting the bag of cookies and taking one out to eat. She nibbled on the cookie as she listened to Lexie talk. "Swi-puhs? Ja-ket?" Marissa chocked her head to one side, confused. She always walled barefoot in the Facility so she didn't really use shoes or slippers (even though she had them), and since she wasn't allowed out of the Facility, she had never written a jacket.

I gently put the slippers on you and the jacket. "You can take the jacket off later or have me hold onto it if you want. I just don't want you shivering there. They actually have some other cool stuff there... actually kinda literally! They have a soft serve ice cream machine nearby! "

Marissa had never worn slippers or a jacket before, so she was unused to the extra layers of clothing. However, she had taken a liking to her slippers, which were designed to look like rabbits. "Hee hee, I gots bunny wabbits," Marissa said with a slight giggle, pointing to her slippers. Marissa was usually more reserved, but being with Lexie made her feel a bit more adventurous, so, while holding Lexie's hand, she hopped like a bunny as she followed Lexie to the East Wing. Eventually, the two of them arrived at the room with the Alice Box.

"Alright sweetie, let's get you inside" I say giggling, lifting you up playfully. Despite your size I'm able to lift you fairly easily. I smile as I plop you back down and we head in. I hand you the Alice Box from the counter. It's bright and turquoise colored. "You press the red button, and you can do it." I look at the bottom and put a little dusty pouch in it that smells a bit of ashes. "Don't ask what we did to get it working, but you can talk to them."

"Whee!" Marissa said when she was lifted up. It was fun to rush through the air for the few moments for which she was lifted.

Once Marissa entered the room and saw the Alice Box, she was quite confused. She had seen enough toy phones to know that it wasn't a phone, so she wasn't sure how she could talk to her parents with it. However, she decided to trust Lexie and press the red button. "Hewwo?" Marissa said, biting the bottom of her lip. She wanted to talk to her parents, but this whole situation made her nervous.

"we can see you princess. we missed you! look how big you've gotten!" a voice said over the box's microphone. It is obviously her mother speaking. she sounds happy! Just then Lexie waves at something that you have *zero* clue about. "I could actually sort of see a woman in here earlier. Sorry... Just me being batty" *giggles*