LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am a Scientist (Private RP with Pwincess Marissa)

ghostie

Since you were interested in RPing a "mentally regressed girl in a lab" type scenario I figured I'd get us started. If you don't mind I'd like you to describe the place we're at first. :)

The Facility for the Administration and Testing of Experimental Medicine was a fairly straightforward lab, despite its complicated name. At the Facility (as its name is commonly shortened to) new medicines are created for the treatment of diseases and then tested rigorously before being released to the general public. It has had a high success rate for the most part, except for one major black mark on its reputation. A few months ago, when testing an experimental drug for memory enhancement on a teenage girl, the drug had the opposite effect and ended up erasing most of her memories, leaving her with the mindset and motor skills of a toddler. This incident was kept fairly secret from the press and media, but everyone in the Facility knew about it, mainly because the Facility was now responsible for housing this girl.

"Now, I'm sure that you have heard about the young woman who suffered... unfortunate complications due to our treatment," said Brad Edwards, lead scientist in the Brain and Memory Medicine department, walking to the room in which the girl was staying. With him walked an intern that was soon to play a major role in her life. "We are trying every medical treatment we can think of to restore her mental state, but nothing is working as of now," continued Dr. Edwards. "This is where you come in. Some of our scientists feel it beneficial that she experiences a more 'human' treatment. That is, have a person that is there to guide her and facilitate this recovery, a parental figure of sorts."

Once Dr. Edwards reached the door of her room, he stopped walking and turned to face the intern. "Starting now, we would like you to act as her parental figure. Heaven knows she needs one, having been orphaned at a young age..." Dr. Edwards said with a sad sigh. He then left the intern alone, so as to facilitate more bonding between the intern and the patient.

As the intern stood at the door, they would notice that it had the name "Marissa" on it and a small window to view the room inside. Peering inside the window, the intern would see a girl of about 16 years old with long black hair, a red shirt, and a black skirt sleeping peacefully on a bed. If it weren't for the fact that the girl was holding a teddy bear in her hands and was wearing a diaper under her skirt, she would seem to be a perfectly normal teenager.

All that was left to do now was for the intern to enter the room and introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Alex. You can call me Lexie if you want though, everyone does" I say smiling. I turn to Marissa and look down briefly at her slightly drooly mouth on the pillow. "Its nice to meet you too Marissa" i say softly, then keep going. I sit down somewhat awkwardly and fidgeting, somewhat nervous but happy.

As Dr. Edwards left and walked down the hallway, Marissa stirred awake. As she did so, she rubbed her eyes groggily. It was at this point that Lexie walked into the room and introduced herself. Marissa thought that Lexie seemed a lot nicer than the other scientists at the Facility, although she was still unsure whether or not to trust her. She didn't really like scientists all that much because all they had done to her so far was give her painful shots and funny-tasting pills.

Once Lexie was finished speaking, Marissa sat up onto the bed. "Why you hewe?" she lisped, hugging her teddy bear close to her body. She was curious as to what Lexie was doing in her room. As Marissa sat up, Lexie would notice that the front of her diaper was yellow.

"sorry sweetie, i'm here to check up on you. if you're thirsty i have a lil tea in this sippy cup" i say, trying to calm you down. "your mommy and daddy needed some extra help after your little accident." i look at your diaper making sure to correct myself. "i mean... you got sick but now you're better." i say blushing with a slight smile. i sit down next to you, and gently hold you next to me. you're actually fairly close to my height. but you still feel very small in my soft, warm arms...

Marissa instantly took a liking to Lexie. The way Leslie held her was really nice, especially compared to the other scientists at the Facility, who tried to avoid physical intimacy with her whenever possible. Marissa was quite shy around new people though, so she would only open up to Lexie slowly.

When Lexie told Marissa that she was better, the girl was filled with happiness. If she was better, then she would get to leave, and then she wouldn't have to deal with all the people in white costs giving her shots. She couldn't wait. "I bettew? I go out?" Marissa asked, looking up at Leslie with how in her eyes. Marissa also started to squirm slightly, indicating that she was wet.

"Kinda. You took some medicine and it knocked you out." i give you a gentle pat, careful not to embarrass or smother you too much. "you have some memory problems. i'm not sure you understand what i mean, i can explain a bit after we get you some lunch. i don't want you to feel like i think you're not a smart girl marissa. i hate when other grown ups act like that to me" i say with a soft smile.

Marissa was honestly flattered when Lexie said she was smart. All of the other scientists had ashtrays made her feel dumb. "Y-you tink I smawt?" Marissa said with a slight blush. Lexie was already treating her better than everyone else at the Facility. The compliment made her momentarily forget about leaving.

Marissa's stomach growled at Lexie's mention of lunch. It was afternoon, her usual lunch time. "I eat wunch now?" Marissa asked, hoping Lexie would take her to the cafeteria. Her squirming also became much more pronounced, indicating her need for a diaper change.

"absolutely. actually probably more than you realize, you may even know certain things but not how you know them." i give you a small wrap with delicious bits of veggies in it. "if you want to go with me to the cafeteria for more you can, but i figured you would want something now. i also have some little fig cookies with me." :)

Wow! This woman was so nice! First she compliments Marissa and then she gives her food. Any doubts Marissa might have had about Lexie were disappearing quickly. "You weawwy nice," Marissa said, looking down at her feet in shyness.

"Thankies," Marissa said shyly, accepting the wrap that Lexie gave her. She then began to eat it slowly, taking small bites. She didn't make as much of a mess as one would expect, but she still got some food on her face and shirt. "I tirsty," Marissa said once she was finished, wanting something to drink.

"i have some tea in a sippy cup for you. i also have grapefruit juice that i brought for myself, but i'm not sure you'd like it." i gently open my bag, showing you both of the bottles in there.

"i thought so" :) i look at you and realize that you look very close to leaking, if you haven't already. "oh.. i'm sorry sweetie, please don't feel bad but we need to get that diaper changed right away."

"i thought so" :) i look at you and realize that you look very close to leaking, if you haven't already. "oh.. i'm sorry sweetie, please don't feel bad but we need to get that diaper changed right away."

Marissa blushed profusely when Lexie mentioned her diaper. "Nuh-uh!" she said, pulling her skirt down to cover her wet diaper. Somewhere deep down, Marissa knew that she shouldn't be peeing in a diaper, but she had no idea how to avoid doing so, so she was always embarrassed whenever she had an accident. It didn't help matters that she did it in front of Lexie, who she respected.

"sweetie, please don't be embarrassed. if it helps, you're not the only one that's woken up in a wet diaper." i say to you, blushing at my admission. "now please, let go so we can get you cleaned up. i promise i won't tell your mommy or daddy what happened but i'll have to tell the staff if you make a mess over things."

Marissa was confused at Lexie's admission. "Huh? You weaw diapees too?" Marissa asked, cocking her head to one side. On the one hand, Marissa knew big girls shouldn't wear diapers, but Mrs. Lexie just admitted to wearing them, and she was definitely a big girl. Marissa would have to ask her about it, but that could wait until after she was changed. "Changie peese?" the regressed girl said, blushing with her thumb in her mouth.

"well.. yes. sometimes grown ups and big kids can have bladder problems... or potty problems too. " i give you a smile, nervous and blushing but feeling a bit happy to make you feel less alone. i lift up your dress a bit, carefully un taping your diaper. "sweetie, can you lift your legs a bit for me? i'm really sorry, this must be so embarrassing. i still think you're a big girl marissa"

Marissa continued to blush and stuck her thumb as the diaper change went on. It may be true that many people wore diapers because of bladder problems, but it still felt weird to her.

"Do I gotta potty pwobwem?" Marissa asked Lexie embarrassed. She lifted up her legs do that Lexie could continue with the diaper change.

"i think so but its okay. we can probably get you potty trained eventually hon." i gently wipe you and powder, before sliding a thick pair of dry 24/7 diapers under you. i tape them up and turn to you. "alright, all done. these are the same ones i wear, i actually brought them here for you. they were going to give you cheaper less good ones, but i didn't want that for you."

Marissa calmed down a bit when she heard that she could be potty trained, but she was still embarrassed from the diaper change that just occurred. "I don' want diapees. I big giwl," Marissa said softly, holding her teddy close to her chest. Maybe she would lighten up if Lexie started her potty training?

"sweetie, i know its hard. i've gotten upset before, its not the easiest thing admitting when you still need something more than panties for bedtime. or when awake even." i sigh and give you a bit of tea, waiting for you to say something as you gulp it down

Marissa drank some of the tea. It was sweet but it didn't help her feel any better. She didn't say anything for a few moments, but eventually, she softly said, "I wanna be big giwl to see Mommy and Daddy." The sad thing was, Marissa's parents died when she was very young, but she forgot this in her regressed state.

"Well, I can take you to see them, kind of. We have something that allows you to still talk to them, but they can't physically be here. Like one of those mad science things you see on cartoons."

"Weawwy?" Marissa said, shocked that such a device existed. She didn't know that you could talk to someone without actually seeing them! If she could do that, then she could definitely talk to her parents. "Wanna tawk wiff Mommy and Daddy," she said, slowly getting off of the bed and walking towards the door. Well, calling it "walking" was a bit of a stretch since Marissa had barely enough physical coordination to keep herself balanced and the diaper she was wearing forced her to move with an awkward waddle. Once she got to the door, Marissa turned around to ask Lexie where this mysterious device was. "Where's da tawky thingy?" she asked.