LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Naughty babysitter pvt (Baby_Amanda)

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's good little one. Well I can't say that. Because you aren't little in one area."

Tiffany shakes her head. "There you go with the will nots. Haven't you figured it out yet. Your mom is in charge of you. If she wants to dress you in pink frilly dresses from now on. She will and there doesn't seem to be anything you can do about it."

Brian blushed as he knew what Tiffany was talking about as she massaged his growing hard on as she grabbed his diaper and looked him in the eye as she played with him..

"I won't let her, I'll fight her, I'm NOT going to wear NO dress I'm a man!" He said getting frustrated with Tiffany's insistence that his mom will dress him like a girl and he'll lose!

• 2 weeks later...

Tiffany shrugs. "Like you wasn't going to wear diapers? Well that isn't big boy underwear you have on now. No offense ,but you don't act like a man. A man would tell his mom no I am not wearing diapers. You don't seem to being too well in that area."

Brian was becoming mad as Tiffany made it seem he wanted this or something and he didn't! He still wanted to impress this hot girl and as she went on and on he felt like popeye and she was giving him spinach with each word it was like she was encouraging him!

"You're right I'm a man and I'm putting my foot down!" He said as he ripped the diaper off.

He put on some shorts.

"Mom I'm not a sissy and I'm not wearing a diaper!" He yelled then he looked to see if Tiffany was impressed!

"Well we will see where that gets you."

Tiffany follows behind Brian and leans up against the doorway to watch what was going on. She could tell by the look in mom's eyes. It wasn't going to end well for Brian and his bottom, but she tried to tell him.

"W-W-What No mom please!" He cried as she began spanking the shit out of him.

"You're going to learn to never again touch your diaper do you hear me!" She said as she spanked him with her hairbrush.

Brian yelled bloody murder.. Kicked and cried wanting it to end!

"Now I want you to go back in there and ask Tiffany to diaper you like the baby you are, do you understand!" She said scolding him.. "I want you to crawl you're a baby and that's that!"

"Y-Y-Yes yes!" He cried rubbing his bottom..

He went back out into the front room crying still rubbing his sore ass and crawled to Tiffany looking up at her with tears in his eyes..

"T-T-Tiffany will you please diaper me like the baby I am?" He said stuttering through the sobs.

Tiffany looked down at Brian. "I told you it was going to happen, but your male pride wouldn't accept that your mom is in control." She kneels down. "Yes I will. Go get a diaper and I'll put it on you." After Brian leaves to get a diaper. Tiffany smiles at Brian's mom. "I told him you would be pissed if he took off his diaper. He said she was an adult and you should treat him as such. Not a baby. It seems he was wrong about that. He is a baby."

Brian was mad cause he felt like Tiffany set him up no matter how pretty she was he was pissed off..

"It's your fault you told me how a real man would stand up and fight it, I did and you see what happened!" He said stomping his foot..

He went to get the diaper as he did wanna get dressed sure he would prefer his boxers but he knew that wasn't happening..

Once he had the diaper he crawled holding it and went back into the front room.

"Here!" He said with a attitude almost throwing it at her!

"Hey don't blame it on me. I said a real man would stand up and fight it. Which you did. I didn't say he would win the fight over a stronger willed person. Your mom must have some Sith in her and your Jedi skills was no match for her. Just be glad you didn't lose a hand like Luke did when he faced his father in the Cloud City."

Tiffany caught it. "That is a pretty good throw. You would make a great pitcher for the school's softball team." She diapered Brian and then let him up off the floor.

Brain was fuming at Tiffany the way she dismissed him and his tantrum.

"Shut up this isn't fair this is total bull shit!" He said laying down so she could diaper him.

"Yeah right like I'm going to play anything if my bitch mom is going to keep me as a baby and you're going to be my stupid babysitter!" He said as his legs were raised and she went through the process of diapering him!

Tiffany pops Brian's leg. "You do not tell me to shut up and you will not cuss in front of a lady."

Tiffany shrugs. "Well as the doctor said to the seamstress. Suture yourself." She smiled when she heard Brian's mom snicker at her joke.

"Owe owe!" Brain squealed sounding like a sissy girl instead of the man he tries to convince her that he is..

Brian laid there as she finished diapering him and he herd his mom laugh at her stupid joke.

He was so made with these dominant woman now in his life taking over his life!

Tiffany nods. "I'm glad we are finally on the same page. Every guy needs to go though this training. So they know how to treat and talk to a lady. No more sexual talk from them when a girl isn't interested in it and tells them to stop."

Brian was confused and beaten his mom spanked him and the girl he had a crush on was beating him mentally not to mention she put him in diapers..

"Please talk my mom out of making me a baby at school!" He whined as he was petrified at the thought!

"I just wanna go back in time and not be in trouble this sucks!" He said ready to throw a fit..

"I guess we can watch tv, if that's what you wanna do?" He asked happy that she was being nice to him and not making fun of him for being a baby again..

Tiffany nods. "Yeah a time machine would be nice. Then you could go back and fix mistakes you made, but if you fix past mistakes. Then we might not have met. Because then the time line would have changed and maybe not for the better. Instead of getting me for a babysitter. You could have got one that was a real sadistic babysitter who gets off on toture and humiliation."

Tiffany thinks about it. "How about going for a walk to the park?"

Brian nodded as Tiffany talked she always made so much sense she was so smart he was really impressed with her.. Even though they were the same age he really did feel like a little kid around her she was so mature. He could only imagine if he did have a different babysitter like one that she talked about things could be a lot worse..

"The park, sure if I can take this off!" He said pointing at the diaper as he was too embarrassed to even say the word..

Tiffany shakes her head. "No I don't think that is a good idea. You could get into trouble if your mom finds out you aren't in your diaper and I could get fired as your babysitter if she found out I let you take your diaper off. I think the best thing for the two of us is for you to stay in your diaper. We can try and find something that hides the bulge of your diaper."

Brian frowned at the idea of going out dressed as a baby or at the very least wearing his diaper underneath his clothes..

His mom listened to the whole thing and smiled cause she knew she could trust Tiffany and it was obvious she was so much more mature then him..

She quickly grabbed the diaper bag and packed it with extra diapers and bottles..

"Oh I hear you're taking the baby to the park!" She said excitedly..

"Well here's his diaper bag, please make sure he drinks a bottle while out."

She said handing Tiffany the Pink diaper bag there was no doubt people would see her with the diaper bag and everyone would wonder where the baby was. That's just how she wanted it!