LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Naughty babysitter pvt (Baby_Amanda)

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiffany was your typical cheerleader. She was hot, Every guy wanted to be with her and every girl wanted to be her. She twirled her hair as she sat in the commons area of the school. Tiffany got to school early this morning because she had a meeting with the cheerleading coach. She watched people coming in the door of the school. Tiffany rolled her eyes as Brian came in the door. He had been trying to date her since middle school, but he wasn't her type, but that doesn't mean she couldn't torment him for the fun of it. She dropped her book and bent over in front of him to give him a very good look of her pink lace panties and her long tanned legs.

Tiffany looks behind her as she is still bent over. "Enjoying the view? Don't bother saying no. The bulge in your pants says you are." She stands up and pulls her skirt down. Tiffany blows him a kiss to get him excited and then walked around letting Brian watch her swing her hips. "That should fuel his fantasies for a while."

Tiffany smiles. She had him all flustered. "How can you forget your book when you haven't been to your locker yet?"

A sales lady walks over to Becky. "Good morning ma'am. Can I help you find something? Are you expecting a baby or buying a shower gift for a party?"

"I'm going to get it now I just remembered I had to go get it." He said trying to be cool but he could tell the way she smiled and laughed walking away that he was just a toy for her to play with.. He just walked away shaking his head..

Brian went to his locked noticing how hard he was he couldn't get Tiffany and her pink panties out of his mind and those nice golden tan legs he's just love to have them wrapped around his neck. He started to think about playing baseball just anything to get rid of his hard on!

Tiffany hears her phone buzz telling her she had a text. She thought it was from her best friend Julie. Tiffany was surprised to see it was from her mom. She texted back. I don't think so. I am waiting on a text from Julie about if her parents are going out of town this weekend or not. If they are. Then I am free this weekend. I have never babysat for a whole weekend before. Sounds like fun.

The lady nods. "Well I can show you some gender neutral items. It would be good to get stuff for a girl and she has a boy."

Ann smiled she didn't wanna tell her that the baby was a big baby after all she was friends with Mary and they both were best friends with Becky and they didn't know how easy it would be to find a babysitter of a 18 year old immature boy that was being punished as a baby..

Brian got to class and he could feel his underwear were sticky.. Damn you Tiffany he thought to himself as she had gotten him all worked up! He was glad he wouldn't see her until lunch then after that he had the last 2 classes with her by then he hoped she wouldn't pay any attention to him..

The lady nods. "It is possible that could fit him. I don't know much about the diapers or their size. We just got them in a few months ago. If you are worried about them fitting him. I would suggest using youth size diapers on him. We sell Goodnites, but I wouldn't really suggest them. Some mothers have told us that the Goodnites leaks if the child sleeps on their side. I guess because sleeping on your side. Your legs press together and the Goodnites can absorb as much urine." She was starting to think Brenda was hiding something ,but it was not her place to call her on it. First she said she was their looking for a baby shower gift for her grandchild. Now it is for a 4 year old nephew who wets at night. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No I think I got what I need." She said putting the pampers in her cart along with the pacifiers and bottles she even got some jars of baby food and a can of formula.. "If he wants to act like a baby then he'll be treated just like one!" She said to herself as she finished shopping and went to the check out line..

The lady nods. "Alright. Well if you need anything else for your 4 year old nephew, your soon to be grandchild or any other baby. You know where to find us." She walks off to see if anyone else needed some help.

Tiffany started to pout a little bit. "Things aren't good. I forgot my purse. If I go back to get it. Lunch will be over before I can get back. If I don't eat. Then I'll be too weak to go to cheer practice after school." She smiled inwards. That performance was worthy of an Emmy. Tiffany puts her head on Brian's shoulder and whispered in his ear. "You couldn't help me out could you?" She blew lightly into his ear. When Tiffany felt Brian's body shift a little bit. She knew she had him hooked on her line. Now it was just a matter of reeling him in and gutting him before he realized she just used him to get what she wanted.

Brain's stomach grumbled a little bit as he was hungry but now he had this hot girl wanting him to do her a favor and who knows maybe she would go out with him sometime.. "Um sure I can help you, I have $5 dollars think we can manage something." He said excitedly..

Tiffany smiles. "Thanks." She get a salad, an apple and a bottle of water. She gave Brian the change back. "Here you go. When you get your food. Come over to the table." Tiffany patted the front of his pants and felt the bulge suddenly jump to life.

Brain smiled at her as she gave him the change back.. "Really ok great!" He said after she invited him to sit with her he thought damn maybe this weekend her and I can go to a movie or something he thought to himself..

Tiffany smiled and thought to herself. Maybe this weekend will not be as boring as she thought it was going to be. She would have a lapdog to do her bidding and she is getting paid to watch some parent's brat. She smiles. "I'll call you after the parents leave and give you the address of the house." She sets there and bats her long eyelashes at him. "Tell me about yourself?" Tiffany didn't really care about him, but the longer she could keep him talking the more likely. She will get him over her spell.