LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Naughty babysitter pvt (Baby_Amanda)

Tiffany watched the scene in front of her. She felt bad inside for Brian. If he had not went against his mom. He would not have gotten the second spanking of the night. After Brenda was finished. Tiffany walked over to Brian. "I told you it wasn't a good idea to try and talk your mom out of your punishment as a baby girl. Now all you have done is strengthen her resolve to see it though and you got a sore bottom on top of that."

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiffany watched Brian being diapered. "I think he likes being in diapers. Whether or not he wants to admit it. When you was diapering him. I noticed he was trying to hide the fact he was getting hard and not doing a very good job of doing it.

Tiffany looked at the front of the diaper and smiles at what she sees. The front of the diaper twitches and gets bigger. "You can say what you want Brian, but the bulge says different. The front of your diaper twitched and get bigger when your mom mentioned you liking to wear diapers and being a baby girl. Secretly you must want that or your penis would not have reacted that way to what your mom said."

Tiffany nods. "Of course I will if you ask me."

She keeps rubbing the front of his diaper until he shot his load inside his diaper. The bulge was gone and the diaper went back to it's normal size. "There that took care of the problem. You might have to do that after each do that after each diaper change to get the diaper to fit right."

Brian stands there as she continues to rub his diaper nice and slow then nice and fast hard and soft she changes up the pace and the stroke he can feel himself stuck to the spot as he let's her control the action.. He starts to sweat and his heart rate quickens, he can feel his dick get rock hard then he leans into her as his body jerks and his eyes roll back in his head!

"Yeah I was suppose to start kindergarten when I was 5, but the school wouldn't make an exception because my birthday was one day after the cutoff. So I had to wait a year. Mom used the year to teach me things that kindergartener was learning. So when I did start kindergarten. I was already ahead of them in all areas and I have been ahead of everyone else since. When I was in middle school. I was already reading at college level. I could have graduated early, but I didn't want to."

Tiffany shrugs. "I don't see any reason why I wouldn't want to go out with you. You being in diapers and treated like a baby by your mom doesn't change anything in my eyes. You are still the guy I met at school today and gave my panties too before cheerleading practice. It does explain why you don't want to stay for cheerleading practice. Your diaper was probably really wet and you wanted to get home to get it changed by your mom. Besides with you in a diaper. I don't have to worry about you wanting to stick it anywhere it doesn't belong and we both know where it belongs." When Brenda wasn't looking. Tiffany points to the front of her pants.

"NO I wasn't in diapers then I'm not going to wear a diaper to school!" He said getting mad..

Then everything changed he was shocked and surprised when she said she wanted him to stay in diapers cause he was really cute.. Now he started to blush..

Tiffany shakes her head. "I wouldn't want to be in your place if your mom found out you was not in a diaper like you are suppose to be. She could make it so you couldn't remove your diaper. They make things like that for babies and children who won't keep their diapers on."