LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Naughty babysitter pvt (Baby_Amanda)

Tiffany nods. "That sounds like fun. If you are doing this as a punishment. Maybe you could make him into a baby girl. Brian to Brianna. I'm sure he would look adorable in baby girl clothes like dresses, denim jumpers and rompers." She had a lot of ideas floating around in her head as ways to tease and torment him. "Will he be going to school in diapers? if so. I would be happy to pick him up in the morning and bring him home after cheerleading practice."

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh my goodness Tiffany you're a Angel, I actually have!" She said going to the closet and showing her a baby dress.. It was pink with little bears on it with a white baby bonnet with Pink strings to tie in a pretty bow.

Tiffany shrugs. "I don't know. He has shown he can't be trusted to use his diapers like he is suppose to. He snuck off to the bathroom while we was upstairs looking at his room and talking. The only other option I can think of is putting locks on the bathroom door and keeping the key close to your body. Because he will sneak in there when you aren't looking."

"Yeah we might have to do that just childproof the bathroom." She says laughing. "I'll let you decide since he's all yours this weekend, let me go check on dinner." Brenda smiles and laughs she's definitely going to keep Brain in line..

Tiffany nods. "That works too. I saw locks you put on the toilet to keep children from opening the toilet seat."

Tiffany walks over to Brian. "Why? I think you look cute in diapers. I knew there was something different about you, but i never would have guessed this. Sorry for spanking you. I had to show your mom I could handle taking care of you while she was gone on her trip.

Tiffany nods. "Yes I would." She puts the bib around Brian's neck. Tiffany fed Brian his dinner and rubbed the front of his diaper when she took a bite of her own dinner. Brenda can't see what Tiffany was doing under the table to Brian, but Brian felt what she was doing.

Tiffany shakes her head. "I don't think baby food is a good idea for an everyday thing. It doesn't have enough good things in it to keep Brian healthy. It is ok for babies. Because their bodies aren't fully developed yet. It could be used as a punishment. Like pureed prunes are great at making messy diapers. Because they go though the body quickly and causes very soft poop. If he starts holding back his poop. Because he doesn't want to poop in his diaper. Give him apple juice. That will loosen his bowels and make him poop where he wants to or not."

Tiffany nods. "Yes I think so. He has a few more fork fulls to go." She finished feeding him. "I'll bottle fed him up in his room." Tiffany takes the bottle from Brenda and takes him upstairs. She sets in Brian's crib and puts him on her lap. "Do you want your bottle first or nurse on your babysitter's breast first?"

Brian can't believe he's about to be fed a bottle by Tiffany the girl he was hoping was going to be her girlfriend. She cleans his hands and face then she get him down from the highchair taking his hand along with the bottle she takes him upstairs.. He looks horrified as this is the first time he's seen his new room. His bed is gone and now in it's place is a baby's crib..