LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Naughty babysitter pvt (Baby_Amanda)

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian smiled as he felt like he was wearing her down as she said she wouldn't be spanking him anymore. He knew he had no choice but to put one on.

"Ok fine." he said going back to the nursery to put his diaper on. He wondered what she meant when she said she would make sure he's not out of them again.

Once he was done he came back down stairs.

"You ready now?"

"Well you aren't a big boy. Because a big boy wouldn't have to be told over and over what to do. They would listen to what they are told the first time."

"Well you caused the delay by trying to fool me into thinking you was diapered when you wasn't."

"No he wouldn't!" then it dawned on him he just proved her point he wasn't a man.

"Shut up I'm done arguing let's go!" he said reaching for the door to the car but it was locked..

"Come on unlock the door so I can get in!" he said eagerly as he was ready to go.

"I rest my case."

"I'm not the one who was arguing the point."

"Will you relax. I have to get my car keys out." Tiffany gets her keys out of her purse and unlocks the doors. "Ok you can get in now." She locks the front door of the house while Brian gets in the car.

"Hold your horses. They aren't going to move the movie anytime soon. It is making them too much money to pull it out of theater." Tiffany looks at Brian setting in the front seat and smiles to herself. She thought about making him set in the backseat, but she let it slide. "Which theatre do you want to go to?"

"The previews are good gives you something to look forward to so you know what's coming on, I know you can do that on the internet but to me it's not the same.

"Yeah let's go where there's fewer people, I really don't wanna be seen!" he said not looking forward to being around anyone in his diaper.