LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Naughty babysitter pvt (Baby_Amanda)

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No you can't" he said getting flustered cause if he threw too much of a fit she could always spank him. They were not on level ground and it wasn't fair. He thought to himself.

"Can we just go!" he whined hoping maybe she forgot about putting him in a diaper.

"Well it's not really fair now is it, if I don't do what you say you'll spank me!" he whined.

"Fine!" he said stomping his feet going to the nursery to get a diaper knowing he was defeated. He came back down holding it he decided to be a smart ass.

"Here!" he said throwing it at her!

"Have I spanked you recently? No I haven't.

Tiffany smiles as Brian stomps his feet like a bratty little boy.

Tiffany catches it with one hand. "Nice throw. Maybe you should join the softball team. I'm sure the bicycle shorts under the skirt will hide your diapered bottom. I'm joking. They don't wear the skirts and bicycle shorts except for team photos."

Brian was surprised she caught it he was hoping it would've hit her in her beautiful face.

"If I played I would play for the baseball team, I'm not joining a stupid girls softball team!" he said still trying to save what was left of his male pride.

"Stupid girl softball team? They have won the state title 3 years in a row. The baseball team can't say the same thing. They haven't been to post season in 5 years. So it seems to me that the softball team isn't stupid. It is the baseball team." The wheels in Tiffany's head start to spin. "I'll tell you what. I'll set up batting practice against the softball team. If you can hit more balls that have strikes. Then I'll concede that baseball is better than softball, but if you don't. Then you have to concede that softball is better than baseball. Do we have a bet?"

Brian smiles knowing he can win this bet. He thinks of a way to get her back and humiliate her a little bit bring her down a peg.

"Ok and if I win you have to dress up like a baby for the day!" he thinks he finally got her.

"How's that sound!" he says excitedly..

Brian lays there as she diapers him talking to him like this is the most normal thing.

"If they are don't say anything once I beat you I wanna take you to school in a baby dress where everyone can see your diaper and your long hair in pigtails. He says smiling at the image in his head..

"What I never agreed to being a baby girl!" he says voice cracking not so sure of himself now. He starts to think of a way to get out of this.

"Look I like you babe so there's really no reason to embarrass you, if you just wanna call it off we can!" he says hoping she'll take the bait.

"Well you're a girl so why wouldn't I dress you like a cute little baby girl!" he said trying to explain like it made all the sense in the world.

"I'm a guy so it would make no sense dressing me like a girl!" he said nervously as he was thinking somehow he fell into a trap or something.