LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Naughty babysitter pvt (Baby_Amanda)

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiffany fakes being hurt. "I like to tease people? That is a very hurtful thing to say. Have I teased you once? No I haven't. I have been nice to you. It isn't just anyone who gets invited to set at my table in the cafeteria."

Tiffany nods. "I forgive you. It isn't your fault that your friend is putting ideas in your head about me being a tease."

"Yeah everyone in this school is jealous of me. The guys because they want to be with me and the girls because they want to be me. Even the other cheerleader are jealous of me and my natural beauty."

Brain smiles as he's happy that she's not mad at him.. He listens to her talking but she has him so worked up he already knows what color her panties are now he's wondering what color her bra is.. Damn she's hot he thinks to himself as he's captivated by her every word her every movement..

Tiffany nods. "Yes it does suck, but this doesn't have to be the last time we see each other. We have already made a date to see each other this weekend to hang out while I am baby sitting." She throws the trash away and comes back to the table. "Come with me." Tiffany takes him by the hand and takes him to an empty room behind the stage. "You saw my panties this morning. I thought you would like to see my bra too." She slips her shirt off and showed Brian her pink bra that matched her panties. Tiffany kissed Brian on the lips. "That is until this weekend." She put her shirt back on and leaves Brian standing their in a stunned state.

Brian smiled she called it a date he was so excited! Then when she took his hand he wondered what she was doing. She took him to a empty room and took over her shirt showing him her bra, his eyes got big as he watched this gorgeous creature standing before him in her skirt and her bra! Then he was shocked and amazed when she kissed him without warning. He was so hot and worked up he lost it he came in his pants! He was still a virgin and didn't want anyone to know..

"NO NO not that it's just I forgot my assignment at home!" He said turning red as the way she kissed him made him feel like a little boy NO way could he let her know what happened she would probably think he is a little boy not mature enough to handle a woman like her!

"No I haven't. The rumors about me doing around the school has kept it from happening. Guys hear I am an animal in bed and they stay away from me. I have never been with a guy. How would it look if the hottest girl in school has never been with anyone and others found out. The closest to an animal in bed is my Teddy Bear."

Tiffany laughs. "You have a lot to learn. I am never counted late. No teacher has the guts to count me late. They are under the impression that if they do. I will get upset and then not try my hardest in cheerleading competitions and we will not bring home the win. Somehow the principal got thought into her head and she doesn't want to do anything to upset her golden goose. Namely me. It is just another rumor that has been spread around. All because the cheerleading coach left the school when I was in middle school. She benched me and the next week she was gone."

"Damn!" Brian laughs "Sounds like you either have a good reputation or a bad one or definitely a confusing one!" He runs his hands through his hair kinda nervous around this hot girl.. "I was just curious why today, and why me?" He asked sweating..

Tiffany smiles. "Well the why you is simple. There is something different about you. All the other guys want to get inside my panties and have their way with me. You seem different than them. Kind of like a Peter Pan type of person. You are sweet ,you are kind and the only one who seems to not notice how hot and desirable I am. You have never once talked to me or even look at me. I was beginning to wonder if you was even interested in girls."

Tiffany nods. "Oh I was beginning to wonder. I have never seen you talking to a girl or being near one." She shakes her head. "No I haven't. Every time I have looked in your direction. You are looking at a book or somewhere else. I have done everything short of walking past you

Brian just smiles but also he's shocked as it seems she's been checking him out. Then he wonders if that's true then how come she never seen me looking at her! He clears his throat as it's really dry as he has her on his mind.. All the images that she paints for him about looking down her shirt and walking around naked..

Yes it is. Meet me outside of the gym after 6th period. I have a surprise for you and I'm sure you will like it very much." Tiffany gave him a quick kiss and left the room. When Brian came out. 4th period was over. Tiffany went to her 5th period class. She started out teasing him like she does all the guys, but somewhere along the line. Tiffany started to fall for him. She couldn't explain it ,but she started to see him as boyfriend material and not as fresh meat for her chew them up and spit them out machine she pulls on every other guy in the school. She started to doodling hearts with arrows though them in her notebook instead of opening and closing her legs to torment the teacher like she always does.