LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Naughty babysitter pvt (Baby_Amanda)

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No I'm not saying that, I mean a lot of guys including this one thinks the girls that dress up like slave Leia are hot, and I'm saying A lot of girls thinks it's hot too!"

"I was just joking, I don't know I just like Darth Vader I think he's cool, I even have his action figure." he said proudly..

Tiffany smiles. "I know. It gives them a sense of power when women are dressed like a slave."

"I thought Darth Vader was cute before we went all black. It didn't bother me that he was seduced by the dark side. It just made him even cuter. After seeing Revenge of the Sith. I wanted to be Padme. Not only was she married to Anakin, but she was pregnant with his babies."

"I just think she looks sexy and girls and guys alike like it!" he said feeling himself get excited at some of the images from a website of girls dressed up like slave Leia.

"I don't know I just found Vader the Vader from Star wars pretty cool, not really the new one, to be honest I haven't even seen the new ones."

"I just thought we'd see this one for all the hype.."

"Yes she does."

"Well I saw them and you didn't miss much. The movies was anticlimactic. If you saw 4,5 and 6. You know what is going to happen. The highlight of the movies was seeing Anakin growing up."

"Some movies are all hype and not live up to it."

"Star Wars is my favorite as a whole. I loved Leia's bun hair. I tried to get my hair to look like that, but it didn't work too well."

"Yes it is sad. You spend a lot of money to see a movie and the best parts of the movie was shown in the preview. You keep setting there hoping the movie gets better. The credits roll and the movie never got any better."