LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello all from Seattle

Hello there! I'm also in the Seattle area. I'm more of a furry wannabe than a furry though.

Same thing. Just had my suit made this year and not all of us suit. If you're interested in the fandom look up our local group Fur Life, we have a bowling meetup coming up again in June, all furs and furry friendlies are welcome exact date and location are on the Fur Life site.

Oh! Fun fact! Just figured out how long I've "Really" been around, searched the old Newbie intros and found my old profile that I couldn't remember.. DL Wolf, joined back in Dec 06 back before I sorted out my true furry/dl self (Used Wolf as I liked wolves, silly me, finally realized I'm a fox/kitsune). Lost access to computers/internet for a few years after that and just came back recently and figured I'd just start over now that I knew who I was.

Oh! Fun fact! Just figured out how long I've "Really" been around, searched the old Newbie intros and found my old profile that I couldn't remember.. DL Wolf, joined back in Dec 06 back before I sorted out my true furry/dl self (Used Wolf as I liked wolves, silly me, finally realized I'm a fox/kitsune). Lost access to computers/internet for a few years after that and just came back recently and figured I'd just start over now that I knew who I was.

Not trying to derail the OPs thread, but you might want to talk to the admins about deleting your old account since know guy having two is a ban-able offense. Obviously no harm meant by you so not a big deal, just let them know that's all.