LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice needed

You're digging a deeper hole every day. At this point her biggest problem will be your lack of trust, proved by not telling her. You need to be completely honest about your fetish. 100%, no holding back, no waiting to guage a reaction and tell her more in a month. You should have told her this years ago. Good luck, and i hope you get a diapered roll in the hay!

You are digging that hole deeper every day by not trusting your partner enough to include her in who you are. The good news is that you don't really have to lie to her any more, and neither do you have to admit you've been lying to here all along.

Hi all, I'm pretty new to the group and first off wanted to say hi. My main reason for posting however, is to get some of your perspectives on an issue I have been dealing with for some years now.

So, a little background on me. I have, for as long as I can remember been a diaper lover. I remember stealing diapers from day care and taking them home with me to wear. When I was a little older I remember riding my bike to the closest store and buying a pack of the largest kid diapers that I could find, and when I got old enough to realize they actually made diapers for adults, I was in diaper heaven. As I got older, wearing diapers still held the appeal and escape that it always had, but also took a turn into a sexual fetish as well. I never shared my lifestyle with anyone until about 5 years ago. I was dating a girl that I started to feel somewhat comfortable enough with to confide in her. The only thing is, I didn't outright tell her it was a fetish. I drove to her house one day while I was wearing, and built up the courage enough to explain to her that I had a slight incontinence problem, and that I had to wear diapers because of it sometimes. She was completely understanding, and surprisingly curious about it. It wasn't long before she wanted to try one on herself, and actually let me help. I'm pretty sure she figured out after a while that I enjoyed it a little more than I should for it being just an incontinence issue, but she had learned to enjoy wearing with me just as much. We had our games we played, and dares we had to wear in public, and our diapers even made it into the bedroom with us. It was a dream come true for me. Our relationship only lasted about another year after that, because I realized that the fetish was the only thing that kept us together any more, among other issues.

I am now 29 years old and have been happily married for almost 3 years now to a wonderful woman. I still participate in the lifestyle quite often, only I have to do it behind my wife's back because I have never shared this with her. I don't want to lie to her and tell her it's an incontinence thing, but if I tell her the truth I'm afraid it will drastically change our marriage. The problem is, is that it is getting increasingly difficult to not think back and reminisce of my past relationship, which I feel horribly guilty of doing. Everything else in our marriage is picture perfect, except for this longing that I have for the diaper lifestyle... not to mention she is going to catch me diapered sooner or later.

If anyone has any advice or experience to share I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for reading!