LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'i Want My Mummy'

I just read this on AOL Lifestyle:-

Blair's body language 'a cry for mummy'

When he touches his tummy, is the PM wanting his mummy?

Tony Blair's body language speaks volumes when he is under stress - and what it is saying is: "I want my mummy."

The helpless baby inside the Prime Minister was exposed by psychologist Dr Peter Collett. He pointed to Mr Blair's habit of touching his stomach in stressful situations, such as being asked awkward questions about the war in Iraq.

Dr Collett, from Oxford University, told the BA Festival of Science in Norwich: "It takes us back to a point in our lives when we were babies.

"When babies get distressed, mothers often rub their tummies to calm them down. Tony's mother's not around to rub his tummy, so he does it himself."

The revelation is just one of Dr Collett's findings from his research unpicking the body language of politicians.

Mr Blair also appeared submissive in the presence of US President George W Bush, for instance, by keeping his hands in his pockets and allowing himself to be pushed to the side when the two appeared together. However, in this case the body language signals were probably genuine.

Mr Bush, on the other hand, went out of his way to reinforce his dominance. This was shown in his verbal exchanges as well as his fondness for bomber jackets and John Wayne-style "power walks".

Dr Collett said that when Mr Bush recently greeted the PM with "Yo Blair!", he really meant, "You're not a man of the people because you don't understand that kind of hip talk."

----------------------

D :huh: lly

Tony Blair's body language speaks volumes when he is under stress - and what it is saying is: "I want my mummy."

The helpless baby inside the Prime Minister was exposed by psychologist Dr Peter Collett. He pointed to Mr Blair's habit of touching his stomach in stressful situations, such as being asked awkward questions about the war in Iraq.

Dr Collett, from Oxford University, told the BA Festival of Science in Norwich: "It takes us back to a point in our lives when we were babies.

"When babies get distressed, mothers often rub their tummies to calm them down. Tony's mother's not around to rub his tummy, so he does it himself."

The revelation is just one of Dr Collett's findings from his research unpicking the body language of politicians.

Mr Blair also appeared submissive in the presence of US President George W Bush, for instance, by keeping his hands in his pockets and allowing himself to be pushed to the side when the two appeared together. However, in this case the body language signals were probably genuine.

Mr Bush, on the other hand, went out of his way to reinforce his dominance. This was shown in his verbal exchanges as well as his fondness for bomber jackets and John Wayne-style "power walks".

Dr Collett said that when Mr Bush recently greeted the PM with "Yo Blair!", he really meant, "You're not a man of the people because you don't understand that kind of hip talk."

----------------------

----------------------

Blair has a tough job. Britian is a superpower and along with it comes super responsibility.

Blair sided with the United States and has come under fire. To his credit, he knows a thug when he sees one.

Whatever Blair does for relaxation I hope it works well for him and his family. My heart goes out to him.

----------------------

Blair has a tough job. Britian is a superpower and along with it comes super responsibility.

Blair sided with the United States and has come under fire. To his credit, he knows a thug when he sees one.

Whatever Blair does for relaxation I hope it works well for him and his family. My heart goes out to him.

Got that in triplicate!

There's help out there if you need it -

R.jpg

D :whistling: lly