LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Granted on the post a picture comment, but as I understand a simple search would only yield pictures that had I high hit/search rate and would show first...but hey...don't wanna hijack your thread buddy :P

No problem, but note that almost all the Quad's out there set their home point by GPS at take off point ( a few do it in relation to the remote and constantly update) Therefore taking off in a boat and having any drift or whatever will put your home point over the water..in the event of a emergency and you hit or automatically go to the RTH (Return to Home) your $1000 to $3000 "toy" will fly home and then land itself in the water and promptly sink...you can locate this spot by the small explosion as the battery pack explodes on water contact ;)

Ok, so being the pro you are at this. What quad copter would you recommend for someone with no experience but wants something to learn with and maybe take some lower quality pictures with? Not me of course I am natural at it to, it's... um... for a friend- yeah.

So, seeing as how we have jumped ship on this thread abit off/on topic........