LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab's Dl's In Scotland

• 2 weeks later...

Thought id just say hello to everyone aswell. Just a quick question-before Christmas i logged into the chat but my comp broke but now the chat is totally different and nobodys on it-is it like that for everyone? :huh:

Hi buzzcat-yeah i remember talking to kathryn quite a few times-shes cool-is she on MSN yet?

Speak soon J

• 9 months later...

Hope to have nursery soon but due to delays might be a bit longer than I hoped, but it is poss for me to meet in edinburgh and go for coffee/juice and maybe to early learning but do remember the vat on goods

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi amy im sort of new here im a sissybaby who lives in ireland but travel to scotland a lot would love to get to know you and others on the net

my email is

pustom6@hotmail.co.uk

hope to hear from you soon

jenny

• 4 months later...

hi amy im sort of new here im a sissybaby who lives in ireland but travel to scotland a lot would love to get to know you and others on the net

my email is

pustom6@hotmail.co.uk

hope to hear from you soon

jenny

hi 31 yr old sissy adult baby here too my e-mail address is adultbabyireland@yahoo.co.uk

Guest Scotland4Nappy

Hello everyone... I am a 24 year old Male living near Dundee in Scotland. Im a Nappy lover myself and would love to get to know and talk to others that are local. I am Str8 and wouldnt liek to play 'baby games' etc with males but more than happy be friends. Thanks everyone Email addy is Jay_657@yahoo.com

post-5682-1142438351_thumb.jpg

post-5682-1142438351_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

Hmmm interesting topic. I'd seriously consider using your services.

I had hoped that one day something like this would become available up oor way!

& it's also nice to see that we have a small contingent of nappy lovers in scotland/glasgow B)

pink_nappies - don't feel ur the only one in the boat having no DL friends..! I'd take you up on being your friend if you want? ;)

Me got a few DL friends who are in Scotland [Kathryn and Laura] so when they finally get round to registering to this board you might wanna speak to them! :D

Get them signed up so i can talk to them! (if young, free & single :P )

klwet, the person that started this topic hasn't been on the board in over two years. So she isn't gonna know that you would consider going to her nursery.

And Buzcat hasn't been on here in almost a year. So she won't see that you want her friends to sign up.

klwet, the person that started this topic hasn't been on the board in over two years. So she isn't gonna know that you would consider going to her nursery.

And Buzcat hasn't been on here in almost a year. So she won't see that you want her friends to sign up.

Whoops, didn't actually realise this topic was over 2 years old! must of looked at the month & thought it was a recent topic.

Ah well, did give me a bit of hope...!

• 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...