LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One way then another - sissydreams & Kaylaindiapers

sissydreams

They jump in the car and head off towards the beach, with Jess noticing that Kayla seems somewhat distracted it's a quiet journey.

Once they are they Park up near to the sand dunes and grab the towels out of the car and go to find a spot where they can spend the day. Jess spots the ideal place in a small depression between two dunes and it looks quite private.

"this should be fine, it's nice a sheltered here".

Kayla can't shake the fact that she's jealous of Jess and her mom hanging out and their close relationship it makes her mad that her mom and her don't have the same kind of relationship.. Then she starts thinking she just can't wait till this weekend maybe she'll feel better once she's high and buzzed..

With the towels laid down, Jess looks around and seeing that there is no-one else around decides to strip off her clothes so she can put her swimsuit on.

"Well come on then, clothes off or do I have to strip you like a little child" said Jess, teasing Kayla once more.

Jess is not happy with Kayla at all, she knows what she has planned for the weekend and knows that is all she is thinking of at that time, she doesn't care about Jess anymore.

"I've had enough trying to be nice, put your own God damm oil on, you think more about a bottle of booze and a joint than you do about me".

"Here take the car keys, I am off I will get someone to come and pick me up, you need to start growing up before life passes you by".

Jess was more pissed off with Kayla than she ever had been, she decided that her chat with Kayla's mom couldn't come soon enough.

"I am only trying to be nice with you and playful and all you think about is when you are getting drunk again" replied Jess,

"i bet you are going on a bender this weekend at some point".

Jess sat down on the sand and just started to sob and cry,

"I only have a go because I care".

"ok, I will stay as long as you try and pay me some attention" replied Jess, "if you don't, mommy will spank your butt".

Jess grabbed her things, smacked Kayla on the butt and ran off back towards the place they originally sat down.

"well i don't really no, I'm not sure I want to get my hands all oily" teased Jess, "but if I do this first then I might want to play".

Jess pushed Kayla down onto the towel, ripped off her bikini and then slowly started to remove her cute little Disney swimsuit.

"what's up hun, aren't you game anymore, why do you think I chose this spot in the first place" replied Jess, "no one can see us here unless they come looking so what are you waiting for, are you going to take my swimsuit off and have your little girl".

"Look!, you wanted me to stay and play so let's play" said Jess as she pushed Kayla firmly onto the towel having removed her swimsuit.

"Now it's time to get my pleasure from you like I have been trying all day, so tongue or dildo the choice is yours".

Jess moved forward on top of Kayla so that her pussy was closer to Kayla's head.

"don't you worry about that, there is no one around, this is one of my secret spots away from people" replied Jess, "i used to come here a lot to think when you went on a bender".

"Now are you going to suck and fuck me or do I stick my big plastic cock in you"?

"We are not going anywhere" says Jess, "I told you what will happen, maybe you didn't believe me".

Jess reached inside her beach bag before pulling out a bright pink dildo and a bottle of lube. She squeezed some out into the dildo and spread it around before placing it at Kayla's pussy,

"Now you be a good girl and take this for Aunty Jess", then Jess pushed it slowly into Kayla but to keep her quiet she pushed her bikini bottoms in her mouth.

"I will take them out if you want something different to do with your mouth" said Jess as she started sliding the dildo in and out.

"What the hell!" She squealed as Jess starting fucking her!" Kayla moaned a little she was still uncomfortable trying to push her off but Jess kept her down then she put her bikini in her mouth to stop her from whining..

"Well now you see what its like from my point of view" replied Jess, "not so nice when you get pushed into it is it sweetheart"!

Jess wanted to show Kayla what she had been like all this time, a real pain to live with at times.

"Now are you going to take the alternative or do you want those pants back in your mouth, lets face it, you are a bit of a sex craved kitten when you want. You can always fuck me instead if you want control back".

Jess loved the fact that Kayla was trying to threaten her even though she was pinned down on the towel,

"Oh sweetie, you look so good when you get mad, I love you so much" teased Jess.

This did nothing to change Jess's mind about being in control, she just moved the dildo faster and faster,

"I will let you up when you cum for me, now this should keep you quiet" as jess put her panties into K's mouth.