LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One way then another - sissydreams & Kaylaindiapers

sissydreams

Kayla kept humping away on her hot girlfriend pounding that pussy like she was driving home a nail.. "Oh yeah babe you're so fucking hot!" She said licking and sucking her tits kissing her roughly as she rammed it home a few more times..

Jess was now writhing in pure pleasure, this was the whole reason she and Kayla where together she thought, the bad times where bad, but the rest of it was shear exstacy.

"Please don't stop honey" cried Jess, "your making me cum time and time again, you love doing this to me don't you".

"Can I fuck you now, any way you want"?

Jess feels slightly rejected at what Kayla tells her, she only wanted to return the pleasure but at the same time the moaning and panting coming from Kayla told Jess that she was getting off from being in charge.

"Well if that's your opinion then get the hell off of me"

"I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL" shouted Jess, "I have had enough now

"Nooooooooo" said Jess giggling, "hahaha got you back".

Jess turned and jumped on top of Kayla, trying to pin her down.

"Now it's my turn to ride you instead".

Jess moved her way up Kayla's body so she had her arms pinned with her legs, then grabbed the face dildo from the side of the bed.

"Now it's my turn, I offered to use this on you but I think now you can use it on me.....I'm stronger than you thought am I not little K"!

Jess forced the small dildo into Kayla's mouth then fastened the straps around her head, leaving the larger end protruding from her mouth and face.

"Now I am going to face the other way and you are going to fuck me, got it...."!

"Hey you bitch get off me!" She squealed as she tried to get away but Jess had her pinned her years of cheerleading had paid off as she was in really good shape and strong and firm.. Kayla hated it when Jess would get this wild streak and dominate her..

"what's wrong, is my lover trying to say something" said Jess sarcastically, "I bet she wants to say oh yes please".

"Now sweetheart you know i don't like to do this, I much prefer it the other way around, I offered to fuck you and you refused but I can't resist you. If i let you go will you let me do you".

"well ok then" replied Jess, "but first I need to do one little thing".

Jess bent her head down and went straight into Kayla's pussy, licking and sucking for all she was worth. She could hear Kayla moaning behind her gag and didn't give in until Kayla came all over her face.

Jess then turned back around and removed the face dildo from Kayla, then kissing her.

Kayla was moaning as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body! She was becoming hot and sweaty and could feel her body on fire.. Then Jess removed the dildo and roughly kissed her Kayla squirmed cause Jess had her juices all over her face still.. It was like Kayla went down on herself!

"I thought you might enjoy that, are you going to put it on me now, pllleeessseeee" said Jess looking at Kayla with pleading eyes.

"you know i deserve it for being naughty. I need you to punish your naughty little girlfriend for trying to be in charge, strap me in and ride my face K".

"I thought you might enjoy that, are you going to put it on me now, pllleeessseeee" said Jess looking at Kayla with pleading eyes.

"you know i deserve it for being naughty. I need you to punish your naughty little girlfriend for trying to be in charge, strap me in and ride my face K".

Jess felt so obedient at that point, she was willing to do just about anything to please Kayla.

"k stop stop teasing me and just take me and make me fuck you, you know the more you do this the more it turns me on".

Jess went over Kayla's knee and lay there waiting for the spanking she was expecting.

Kayla decided to surprise her as she bent Jess over her knee she smacked her hard with her bare hand. She listened as Jess yelped then with her other hand she started to finger her.. She smiled cause this was the definition between pleasure and pain, every time she moaned was it from pleasure or pain!

"K stop teasing me, you are doing my head" pleaded Jess, "Next time I will not let you go, I will take you to end of the earth and not stop",

Jess knew that she was being punished with both pain and pleasure, yes the spanking hurt but she didn't care, the teasing more than made up for it.

It was all getting too much for Jess, she knew that Kayla loved nothing more than to tease her and she meant it.

She was relieved when she heard her say she was going to get her cock ready but something told her Kayla would still have a surprise in mind for her.

"please sweetheart don't make me wait any longer, I want you so bad".