LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One way then another - sissydreams & Kaylaindiapers

sissydreams

jess was thankful that Kayla had stopped but at the same time kind of disappointed as she liked Kayla's touch.

"ok hun, i am nearly done. Do you want to shop or anything before we go back, I'm just not in the mood for a movie".

Jess sipped the last of her cola and finished the rest of her meal in quick time so as to not upset Kayla.

"looks like me driving is definitely the best thing, maybe you have just topped up from last night".

Jess could see Kayla's eyes glaze over now, maybe you should have a nap in the car.

"I Can't wait hun" said Jess with a tingle of excitement running through her.

Jess couldn't help but to dive her hand between Kayla's legs when they kissed.

Jess felt naughty as they giggled all the way out of the restaurant.

They climbed into the car and set-off for home, Jess soon realised that Kayla was a little worse for wear but no too bad. This could mean she would have many wicked thoughts all the way home.

Kayla feel asleep on the drive back home.. She dreamed about hanging with her friends this coming weekend and drinking and smoking and having a good time and keeping it a secret from her mom and her girlfriend who both were nagging her..

Jess kept quiet most of the way home, she had given up on trying to tell Kayla how bad she was treating herself.

Maybe it is time for her mom and me to do something about the situation, she was looking forward to her chat that weekend with her mom.

"come on K, time to wake up and go inside, you had best not fall asleep on me again".

"yes miss sleepyhead, we are home" replied Jess, "Now get your ass out of the car and into the house".

Jess tried to be forceful only because she thought Kayla wouldn't notice seeing as she was slightly drunk.

She opened the car door and want to unlock the door to the house.

Jess was wondering if today was going to be a repeat performance of yesterday with her girlfriend falling asleep on her.

Once inside she couldn't find Kayla anywhere so went to the living room to sit down and watch TV.

"what the f###, where did you come from" cried Jess when Kayla pounced, "have you been putting it on all this time, you just wait, I will get you".

Jess was helpless but to do whatever her girlfriend commanded at that point, she knew she was in trouble when Kayla told her that she had heard her talking in the car.

"my God, where did that come from" said Jess in shock when the rubber cock was in front of her face, but before she could say anything else it was in her mouth.

She loved this side of Kayla, she loved all her little games.

Jess grabbed Kayla's ass and pulled her closer as she sucked, imagining it belonged to Kayla.

"mmmmmm yes please" cried Jess, give me all your cream, "you know i need you and want you, give me more, I want to ride you and need you to ride me"

Jess was getting overwhelmed but couldn't stop herself,

"give me all your toys, I want you to do whatever you want".

Jess looked up at her girlfriend as she was slightly put out at her comments,

She slowly sucked Kayla's fingers one by one, moving up and down them slowly, whilst staring her in the eyes at the same time.

Between her last fingers she said,

"just try me you bitch, I can take whatever you want and whatever you have".

Jess went over Kayla's knee with ease, then put her thumb in her mouth whilst being spanked by Kayla, she was determined to show that she was not hurting her.

She turned her head round towards Kayla and looked at her with her thumb in her mouth,

"mmmmmm, like this honey".

"oh you taste even better when you are shaved" replied Jess grinning when she saw the bald pussy in front of her.

Jess dived in and engulfed Kayla pussy with her mouth, sucking on her clit and lips at the same time.

"I will show you" thought Jess, "i can take you all day and all night".

Jess could hardly concentrate as she was so into Kayla's pussy, she was determined to make her come again and again.

When she was told to lay down she wondered what Kayla had instore for her,

"I am all yours honey, do with me whatever you want, I will finish you off later again and again".

Jess had never been interested in being taken by a man, but to have her girlfriend fuck her with a rubber cock was like heaven.

"of course it love this, I have been waiting two days for it" gasped Jess trying to catch her breath, "and I know you want it this way, so just carry on and no stopping, I will be a good little girl"

Jess loved this toy of Kayla's, along with the face dildo gag it was her favourite, then she could fuck Kayla and watch as her juices dripped down into her mouth.