LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One way then another - sissydreams & Kaylaindiapers

sissydreams

"Sounds good just come by whenever think she works in the morning Sat and all day Sunday." She said smiling watching her walk up the stairs she wished that Kayla was as mature as Jess she hoped maybe Jess could set a good example for her daughter..

"well i would prefer to spend all day in bed with you if you can manage it, but I suppose a movie and lunch will do".

Jess couldn't help but to have a little dig at Kayla once more, even if it did mean she would pay for it.

She thought about the talk she was going to have with Kayla's mom at the weekend but that was a few days away yet.

As soon as Kayla's mom had left for the day she knew that she might be in trouble.

She was still in shock when Kayla pulled her shorts down and yanked her over her knee, then yelped when she started smacking her arse.

"well what do you expect, i was only telling you the truth. I come to your rescue and then you fell asleep.

Just stop with the spanking, you are hurting me".

Jess felt good venting all her anger face to face.

Jess was slightly surprised she had gotten away with it, normally her ass would be on fire by now.

"well i guess I am ready mom" said Jess then sticking her tongue out, "if we must go out I am ready".

"and I'm not a baby, you just hurt my bum, I don't mind you playing with it, just not making it sore so I can't sit down".

"oh nothing much, she was just asking how college was going" replied Jess, "you know we have no secrets from each other".

"Can we come home sooner rather than later, I missed you last night".

Jess hoped she wasn't going to say any more about her having a talk with her mom.

When Kayla slipped her hand between Jess's legs she let out a soft little moan, but it was a soft moan of pleasure.

"that would be wonderful" Replied Jess trying to regain her composure, "I pwomiss to be a good wittle girly".

Jess is fuming that she has been ordered a milk but more pissed that Kayla has decided to have a drink, even though she is still getting over the last session.

If she wants to push her luck then maybe it is time for her to meet with the cops once more thinks a concerned Jess. One more drink and I will report her myself for drink driving.

"What the fuck is your problem I swear you act just like my damn mom and you know how she pisses me off she's always nagging at me about something I don't expect my girlfriend to be like that too!" She said as she was really mad and she took a drink and went to the buffet line..

My god thinks Jess to herself, why can't she see that I am just looking out for her.

"Don't you even know what you are doing to yourself, I am done, you carry on and have a few more drinks and I will see you at home".

Jess waits for Kayla to get up and go to the buffet cart before going into her bag to collect the car keys, she so wanted to go and call the cops and get her arrested for drink driving but she would probably end up in jail.

Jess didn't want to be seen with Kayla anymore if she was going to start drinking again, she knew it would be left to her to pick up the pieces and she didn't want to do that again.

"Either you stop the drink or I am out of here" said Jess when Kayla returned from the buffet, "that's all you think about".

"I can't believe you find it so difficult not to drink, you will learn one day" replied Jess, "probably the hard way but you will learn".

"I suppose that I yesterday go get some food for myself seeing as you only got yours" snapped Jess before realising what she had said. If she hadn't already pissed off Kayla giving her the ultimatum, then that probably just did.

Jess saw the anger in Kayla so decided to try and make amends.

"so...soo..Sorry hun, i didn't mean to snap but I just care about you".

Jess was actually quite shocked when Kayla said she didn't want to fight, normally that was her way of showing who was in charge.

"ok hun, I'm sorry too" said Jess as she leaned over and kissed Kayla firmly on the lips.

"I like the sound of an empty house with just the two of us, I suppose you can have another drink and I will drive back, just don't have too much".

"Oh Kayla don't do that, not here please" said Jess with a pleading look on her face, "you know I won't be able to stop myself".

The truth was that Kayla had over time teased Jess so much in public, it had become something that turned her on, she felt like a naughty little schoolgirl getting excited with her friend.

One time she nearly ended up wetting herself after losing control with Kayla playing with her, but the worst time was when they where in a small restaurant but tucked away in the corner of the room, Kayla made her go under the table to please her, they where lucky there was long cloths over the tables and not much lighting. Making out in the bathroom had become second nature to her by now.