LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One way then another - sissydreams & Kaylaindiapers

sissydreams

Jess was slightly surprised at Kayla's outburst, but she put it down to her still being scared.

"Look you know I love you and will do anything to make you happy, but I'm having a shower anyway, I just thought it would be nice to have you there with me".

"Then you can have me and I will go down on you and make you happy, that is a promise".

Kayla smiled as she had the image in her head as she continued to rub Jess's ass.. "That sounds like a great idea I love you too babe." She said grabbing her head and roughly kissing her sticking her tongue down her throat Jess could taste the beer on her breathe along with the mixture of Marijuana.

"well someone has certainly perked up a bit, don't smack my bum so hard, my thong doesn't cover much up".

She knew that Kayla wouldn't listen to her but she thought to say so. They went inside and headed straight up to the bedroom where Jess went into the ensuite to turn the shower on.

"come on hun, let's get undressed and into the shower, then I am all yours".

Jess was getting excited with anticipation of what was to come, she loved Kayla and would do practically anything for her.

Jess could tell that Kayla was getting more aroused, the little slap of the bum was more than playful.

Seeing her happy was making Jess feel a lot more relaxed, but very excited at the same time.

She took Kayla's hand and followed her into the shower.

Kayla got in the shower and leaned her head forward letting the water pour all over her she liked how the water rained down on her the hot water made her neck feel good as it was kinda sore. Then once she was feeling good. She started playing with Jess's tits then she held her head down..

Jess stood back in the shower to look at the gorgeous girlfriend standing in front of her.

Jess loved the feeling of Kayla's hands on her body, she knew how to manipulate her to get her own way. She knew exactly what to do when told to get on her knees, she leaned in towards the glistening pussy in front of her, stuck out her tongue and set about eating her girlfriend until she was told to stop.

"you taste delicious honey, I am yours for whatever you want, just make sure you f##k me before the end of the night please".

On hearing that Kayla will have her way with her later, it urges Jess on to give Kayla as much pleasure as she can.

The excitement is flowing right through her body and she can't help herself.

"Anything for you my sweet, you know I can't help myself when I get started, you just make me so horny".

As Jess pulls her head out for a breather, she see a new expression on Kayla, then one that tells her she is relax and enjoying herself.

"did wittle jessie do good den" ask Jess in a cute little voice.

Jess could feel and taste Kayla all over her face, but she knew she needed to wait to be told to get up, just incase Kayla wanted to go again.

Jess was happy to hear that Kayla had been satisfied, she then had a shower on her own to clean herself up before joining Kayla in the bedroom.

Jess made her way into tye bedroom completely naked hoping to surprise Kayla but was a bit pissed to find her napping.

"I am here honey" said Jess as she slipped into bed next to Kayla.

Jess was not impressed when she got not reply from Kayla, if this was her surprise then it was not a very funny joke.

"Fine" she huffed, "typical you just thinking about yourself as usual, I come and collect you, look after you and you fall asleep, well I am off home".

Jess got dressed, collect her things and disappeared back to her house next door and went up to bed, turning her phone off at the same time.

"hiya" said Jess on answering the phone, "well I'm not sure to be honest, I had to go and pick her up last night, she was in a bit of a mess to be honest but that isn't the worst of it, I think we need to have a talk sometime soon".

Jess thought that she needed to tell Kayla's mom all about the run in with the cops, she was practically her mom as well seeing as she spent so much time with them.

Jess read the text from Kayla and nearly blew her top,

"she acts as though nothing happened" thought Jess, "selfish as ever, just thinking about me me me".

Jess decided to text her back and give her a peace of mind,

"Not sure yet, what about you, hope it's nothing to energetic or you might fall asleep on me again!!!!!"

Jess pressed send on the phone and then wondered what the reaction was going to be.

Kayla looked at it twice.. What the hell is her problem! She said out loud.. She got up and picked out some clothes for the day before she was going to take a shower she was hoping that might make her feel better, anything to get over this hangover she said rubbing her eyes..

Jess was surprised at the the latest text she had gotten from Kayla, that girl just doesn't like being told the truth.

I know she is in charge but that has got nothing to do with how she acted yesterday. Jess decided to give her a text back with some of her own attitude.

"what's wrong, don't you like being told the truth, you promised me a surprise and the surprise I got was you asleep".

Jess was about to blow her top when she started to read the text but when she got to the the last part, she managed to calm down.

"ok just getting dressed, she you soon" replied Jess, thinking it was best not to try and wind Kayla up any more.

Jess walked into Kayla's house and passing her mom on the way,

"hiya, we will talk soon I promise".

Jess then went upstairs to find Kayla, then see if she had calmed down.

"well i don't want to say much with her being around but I have some concerns, so it would be ideal to talk at the weekend".

"hiya hun" said Jess as she met Kayla, "I trust you had a good night's sleep".