LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One way then another - sissydreams & Kaylaindiapers

sissydreams

Jess knew that Kayla was going to be wasted when she eventually came home so decided that once she was gone then she would spend the night at home.

They lived next door to each other so it wasn't as though she was going far. She loved her girlfriend but wasn't going to watch her waste herself.

It was strange, she wasn't always like this,just when a party came up, then it was a problem.

"yeah whatever, just try to not get too wasted, not that you ever care what I say".

Jess felt a tiny bit guilty for shouting at Kayla but she just felt it needed to be said.

When she was just Kayla and her lover she loved for her to be in charge, she couldn't think of anyone else she would rather have taking her to one orgasm after another with her strapon. She didn't even mind, well actually enjoyed wearing the face mounted one for Kayla to ride.

But as soon as she got into party mood with the weed and alcohol, it was like a monster took over and it scared her. But it hurt her most seeing the damage Kayla was doing to herself.

"That stupid bitch who does she think she is!" She said slamming the cabinet looking for something to eat she didn't know if her mom was home or not as she was focused on being mad and worried about the party tonight then she was anything else that was going on around her..

Jess had a quick look through her window and could see Kayla stomping around the house, she looked really pissed and wondered whether she should go and see her.

She knew she was tanked up already and it was not going to be pleasant if she went over, so concerned about her own well being she decided to stay at home but go and sit out in the garden for a while, maybe she would calm down then they could talk. Or maybe she would just go to the stupid party and then Jess would just deal with her later, probably when she was in a mess.

Getting a text from Kayla was the last thing Jess expected, especially one where she sounded to be pleasant.

She thought it was best to send her a text back, she loved her too much not to care.

"hi hun,

I know I get at you but I just care about you and love you. Try and stay out of trouble and I will see you when you get home and recover.

Luv,

Jess"

Jess knew that Kayla would do her own thing anyway, but she just hoped it wouldn't be too much. She just wanted her lover back.

Jess was quietly watching TV when she got a text from Kayla. She soon realised that it had been sent her by mistake. She thought Kayla was probably already wasted but wouldn't notice.

She thought time to spoil the party and try and save Kayla from the police. Jess made an anonymous call to the police warning them about the heavy stuff. She just hoped Kayla wouldn't know it was her, she didn't want to lose her.

"Good evening ladies, it doesn't take a genius to work out what you are up to now does it" said the female officer after her colleague had kicked open the door.

"Now shall we see if we can handle this like adults, time to tuff up, I want to know who's this is".

Britany owned up and was taken into custody by an officer. The female officer then took details from Kayla and Ann,

"here's the deal, this goes on record but unofficially for now, the slightest indiscretion from either of you in the future and you are busted, your life won't be worth it. You stay away from each other and that is final, now get yourselves out of here and home".

Jess could tell by the tremble in Kayla's voice that there had been trouble.

"Now problem hun,I'll be there in a few minutes" replied Jess.

She jumped into her car and set off to find Kayla, she wondered how much of a scare that this had given her. Maybe she would think again before partying like this again.

Kayla waited around as she watched the police leave she was really happy about that but she was still nervous as she knew she had to stay out of trouble with that warning no way was she going to tell her mom.. She smiled once she saw Jess pull up..

"It's ok, what's wrong, you look terrible" said Jess, "how about we go back and I will come and spend the night with you, but a hot shower first".

Jess could sense that the encounter with the police she knew all about has really shaken Kayla up. Maybe now she would get back the girlfriend she really loved so much.

"I'm sure that there is something we can do to help take your mind off things ".

"Hey just calm down a bit, I only asked" replied Jess in shock at being told off like that.

It was now more obvious than ever that the encounter with the police had scared the living daylights out of her.

"It's ok, you are safe now, let's just go home and relax".

Jess felt happy inside that Kayla had finally been shaken up by how serious things where.

"well maybe you can see that you where in with the wrong crowd and you got away with it this time".

Jess carried on driving until they got home, then went inside with Jess hoping Kayla was a changed person.

Well what a surprise, all too much for someone once again.

"come on missy, time to wake up, we are home again" Said Jess as she shook Kayla.

"I think the sooner the better we get you into the shower and wake you up a bit, then get your clothes in the wash".

Jess at times felt like her mom but I guess she just needs someone there to look out for her.

"I think that a shower is the best thing for you at the moment to get you cleaned up and get the smelling all that weed off of you".

"Then I think it is time that we go to bed, maybe I can let you take your mind off things and concentrate on me".

Jess Said this with a devious little smile on her face, she knew Kayla couldn't resist playing with her.