LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One way then another - sissydreams & Kaylaindiapers

sissydreams

Mom heard the argument going on upstairs and went to find Kayla, finding her sitting on the bed in moms room.

"come on sweetie, tell mommy what is wrong" said Mom as she sat next to Kayla's put her arm around her.

Kayla sat on the bed near tears as she hated this and she was worried someone might see her like this. Then she looked up as her mom entered the room.

"No please mom not another spanking!" She begged as her ass was still on fire..

"She put it on there I didn't do it!" She cried..

"awwww, it's ok sweetie" said Mom, "I understand it's hard for you to accept and admit it, but I am your mommy and can see straight through that big girl to my cute little sugarplum".

Mom lifted Kayla up onto her knee and started to bounce her up and down.

"come on sweetie, where's that little smile, come on smile for mommy".

Kayla couldn't believe her mom was treating her just like a baby! She was even bouncing her on her knee.. What could she do as her mom cooed at her and teased her if anyone just herd from another room they would think a mommy was talking to her baby daughter never a teenager daughter!

"Now just stop it sweetie" replied mom, "you know why this is happening to just get along with it ".

"I have told you what to do, now go before I decide you need another spanking. Jess hasn't really done anything wrong but is in the same situation as you, she only wanted to help you and look what happened".

Back upstairs Jess was lying down on the bed in Kayla's room playing on her phone. She was upset with the fact that she was in the same situation as Kayla, even though she was just trying to help, but accepted it as she at least had her girlfriend back.

"oh nothing much" replied Jess, "i was kind of looking at those things mom said you looked at on your laptop".

Jess was happy to have her girlfriend back but sensed even though she was not shouting blame at her, she still hadn't accepted what was going on.

"Now don't be blaming me for everything or I will have to go and tell mom again" said Jess, "you where always the one that said you would be putting me in diapers".

"Now come on miss grumpy boots, don't you want a nice big kiss before we go, I might find it hard to resist smacking that padded little butt of your while we are out".

Jess sat there then sticking her tongue out at Kayla.

"Yeah but it was a joke or even a threat but when you seemed to want it what kind of punishment is that!" She said shrugging her shoulders..

"You better not even think about it!" She said not liking the idea of her smacking her ass in public what if anyone saw it what would they think or say? She thought to herself.

"well you would never have threatened me with it if you weren't thinking about it yourself" replied Jess, she stood up and quickly jumped on top of Kayla, flipping up her dress to reveal the covered up diaper under he shorts.

"K got a diaper on, K got a diaper on, K's a little girly who needs a diaper".

"Whatever it was to point out how immature you act sometimes and maybe you needed me to be your mommy or your babysitter!" She said trying to show her who's boss.

"Shut up!" She said trying to push her away..

"You have one on too you baby, maybe I should see if mom can get you a baby bottle you big baby!" She said trying to get her off her!

"I don't need a baby bottle" said Jess, "i get to drink from mommy's breasts".

Before she had chance to stop, Jess had let out her big secret. She had been drinking from K's mom for quite some time.

"awwww, you wanted to be my mommy" said Jess in her soppy little girls voice, "Now we are both in diapers and need to change each other. I guess we are now mommy to each other now".

"well stop acting like a big baby and accept the fact that you brought this on yourself and mom is not going to change her mind" snapped Jess.

"Now give me a kiss before we go out or you don't get any girlfriend fun tonight".

Jess leaned forward and once more put her hand to Kayla's diapered pussy and began to rub gently.

"I'm not acting like a baby so shut up!" She whined almost ready to stomp her foot..

Kayla was mad and was refusing to kiss her and Jess got in her face and gave her a seductive look and she began rubbing her diaper into her pussy. All you could hear was the moans and the crinkle of the diaper and Jess had a huge smile on her face as she was controlling her and making her start to love her diapers.

Kayla's feet seemed like they've grown roots as she was stuck and couldn't move just moan..

"Je--Jess Q--Q- Oh shit!"

"what's up K, does it feel nice, does it make your pussy tingle when I rub your diaper" teased Jess, "i know you like it, just tell Jess you love your diaper".

Jess carried on rubbing faster and harder, bringing Kayla to the point of no return then stopping before whispering to her,

"go on sweetie, just admit it, then tonight you that lovely pink dildo in your little pussy, it's time for Jess to have her way with you".

"so you want me to stop then, you don't want your favourite little toy in you later" said Jess, refusing to stop, "your mom offered to buy us a new toy, just to keep you happy in your diapers, she wants me to keep you pleasured".

Jess couldn't wait any longer, she lifted Kayla's top off, started sucking her nipple and pushed her diaper deeper into her pussy, making her go beyond anything before.