LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One way then another - sissydreams & Kaylaindiapers

sissydreams

• 3 weeks later...

Jess leaned over and kissed Kayla before they both sat down and headed off to the diner for something to eat.

Jess was beginning to think about the next day and what to do about Kayla. She had a lunch date with her mom, so hopefully they could sort something out between them.

Jess really wanted her girlfriend back but if it meant making her suffer a bit first to get her away from drink and drugs then so be it.

On the plus side, it still meant that she had tonight to have some care free sex and passion.

"Sorry, your little jessie was day dreaming again, thinking of the rest of the night with Aunty K" said Jess, knowing full well that she was lying through her teeth.

"I will go and get something now, I wanted to watch our things and table so no-one else got it".

Jess got up and went to find something to eat, now feeling quite hungry.

Jess returned with her orange juice and a plate of food that was piled high. She suddenly found she had an appetite and was quite hungry.

"what plans have you got for this evening K, are we spending it at yours or mine.

I want some more of you before you head off to work for the weekend ".

"well I can't help it, it must be being close to you all of the time" replied Jess, "I know you love to play with me and I love it when you do, its fun even when you seem to win most of the time".

Jess yelped when she felt Kayla smack her hand away, then leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"I know Auntie K, but you love little Jessie really".

Jess sat there looking at Kayla giving her the pouting lips and puppy dog eyes treatment.

"ok, I am nearly done" replied Jess, "what do I get for my dessert".

Jess was trying to hide all the emotions running through her body at that time, she hoped that Kayla could not see through her.

She wondered whether to try and speak to Kayla's mom when they got back and try and end things once and for all tonight.

"I'll give you some dessert when we get home!" Kayla said feeling her nipples get hard and feeling her pussy get wet.. Then she started thinking about tomorrow getting high and drunk she was really looking forward to it..

"Ok, ok, I am just about done if you want to go home" replied Jess as she was practically being pulled out of her chair and outside.

"I just hope that my dessert tastes as good as I hope it will"

Jess was still wondering what to do but decided that she needed to get a piece of Kayla first.

"you just wait until we get back" said Jess after being smacked on the backside, "I will show you what a smacked backside looks like".

Jess got in the car and waited for Kayla to get in, then she leaned straight over and kissed her hard on the lips while diving her hand straight at Kayla's crotch.

When she eventually let go, they set off back home to Kayla's house, with Jess hoping to catch Kayla's mom.

Jess was now learning very fast as to what was needed to push all the right buttons with Kayla.

There where few words said on the journey home, there was too much sexual tension between the two of them. Jess knew that as soon as they got home it was going to be hard to resist Kayla, she was going to be very tired for many hours to come.

They pulled up outside the house and instinct told Jess that she should head straight up to Kayla's bedroom.

"Damn what's she doing home!" Kayla yelled as she saw her mom's car knowing now that her plans with Jess would be ruined.. Oh well she thought guess I can take a nap I'm going to need my energy for this weekend she smiled. Thinking to herself looking forward to being high and drunk..

"ok hun, i will be up in a bit, just going to grab a bit of TV first" replied Jess.

Well that was the excuse that she gave Kayla, but she knew full well that it was time for her to speak with her mom.

"hiya" said Jess as she went into the living and found Kayla's mom, "I think that we need to have a chat".

Jess went on to explain to Kayla everything that she knew about the coming weekend as well as telling her about Kayla's last encounter.

As soon as Jess explained everything to Kayla's mom, the expression on her face told Jess that she was not happy.

"Have you got any ideas mom" said Jess, she called her mom as she was so close with her and spent that much time around her house.

"well Jess sweetie, it was not the news I was hoping for but fortunately I know a friend who can sort things out. It will mean that she will have to get busted and her friends will get locked up for a few weeks after the last episode, but I am quite sure that you will get your girlfriend back".

"Ok if you are sure about this, I just want my lover back" replied Jess.

"Look, I know how close you two are and some of the things you get up too. Kayla isn't the best at hiding her toys and things. You can use my room to sleep if you want, let her sleep and dream of what she thinks is going to be the best weekend ever".

Kayla was sleeping good she woke up several hours later she was in a great mood she woke up feeling revived looking forward to the weekend she knew she needed that extra sleep cause she wasn't going to be getting much sleep this weekend.

"well you leave it with me" said Mom, "I need to make a phone call but if I can have the details off of your phone, it should be the nail in the coffin for her friends".

Jess let mom copy her phone details and she sent them to her friend on the force.

About 15 mins later she had a text back,

'got everything sorted, the two girls other than your daughter are known to us and are on suspended sentences at the moment, they will be going to jail this time but I will try and let Kayla get away with a warning'.

When Jess saw this she was finally happy knowing she had done the right thing and hugged her "mom.