LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One way then another - sissydreams & Kaylaindiapers

sissydreams

"I knew you where loving it, you can't get enough can you, you want me to carry on, you want me to make you cum" said Jess still teasing her,

"you be good and cum for me then I will lick you clean",

Jess went quicker with the dildo, then slower and deeper, until she couldn't stop herself, she grabbed the panties from Kayla's mouth and hovered her pussy over her mouth to see if she would go for it.

"Now you can see why I chose somewhere nice and private" moaned Jess as she started to cum on the spot.

Jess removed the dildo from Kayla and brought it up to her mouth right in front of Kayla's face, before slowly running her tongue along it.

"MMmmmmmm you taste delicious".

Jess climbed off Kayla and lay down beside her,

"can you forgive me, I just got carried away. Maybe a swim to cool off" said Jess as she leaned over and kissed Kayla.

"is Aunty K going to help little Jess put her Disney swimsuit back on" said Jess before kneeling in front of Kayla putting her thumb in her mouth, giving her the little girl eyes.

Jess had had her bit of fun and now wanted to feel loved by Kayla and show Kayla her love for her.

"ok Aunty K" replied Jess, before putting her thumb back in her mouth.

"give me a minute, jessie need to go pee pee" said Jess from behind her thumb, "maybe I do need diapers, hehehe".

Jess stood up and went around the corner of the sand dune and crouched down to pee in the sand. Before coming back and picking up her swimsuit and kneeling down once more with Kayla.

"who was that honey" asked Jess knowing full well it what probably one of her friends she didn't like.

Jess knelt before Kayla holding her swimsuit and sucking thumb waiting for Kayla to dress her, she felt like a little girl but knew it pleased Kayla making her feel she was in control.

"I may be cwazy, but you wuv it" said Jess with her thumb in her mouth.

Jess felt loved once more being dressed by Kayla, she knew Kayla loved to make her the little girl but it didn't bother her.

"tank ooo Aunty K, me is happy now, lets go for a swim, me wanna play wiv ooo".

"Hey that's not fair K" shouted Jess as Kayla ran passed her and headed for the water.

Jess knew she looked rather childish in her Disney print swimsuit but didn't care, she was just happy to be with Kayla.

Jess dived under the water and headed for Kayla, coming up right underneath her and grabbing her around the waist,

"I got you Aunty K, I'm not letting you go".

"Hey that's not fair K" shouted Jess as Kayla ran passed her and headed for the water.

Jess knew she looked rather childish in her Disney print swimsuit but didn't care, she was just happy to be with Kayla.

Jess dived under the water and headed for Kayla, coming up right underneath her and grabbing her around the waist,

Kayla looked back at Jess looked like a little girl running after her mommy. She got in the water it felt so good! She dunked her head under the water relaxing feeling good before diving under the water. When she came back up Jess grabbed her..

"no fair, you run faster than me" said Jess, "but I got you now and am not letting go".

"I am K's little girl and am staying put with my arms wrapped around you, but I will give you a nice big kiss".

"it feels so much better now that we are in the water cooling off, but what is better still is the fact that we are together and I love you no matter what".

Jess felt better now in Kayla's arms than she had done for a long long time, it couldn't last though could it.

Jess was happy at that time and felt loved once more by her girlfriend. She wondered what to say to her mom when they met for lunch the next day, maybe she would just tell her everything and ask her the best way to stop Kayla doing this to herself.

She had called the cops once and it worked because she got away with it, but maybe this time something more serious would be better. She thought maybe Kayla's mom would know someone on the police force that could have words.

"I will let you choose where to eat tonight, I am just happy being back with you again".

"come on then, last one out of the water buys dinner" shouted Jess before pushing Kayla back in the water and heading back in, trying to get a head start for once.

The only thing that was hurting her was the fact that Kayla insisted she was still going to work in the morning.

"Hey, not so much of the little Aunty K, or I will get you" giggled Jess, "i know you love me really".

Jess was happy to be doing something civilised with Kayla for a change, she did wonder though when this would happen again.