LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One way then another - sissydreams & Kaylaindiapers

sissydreams

"well you seemed to enjoy it so much last time I will make it worth while for you" replied Jess, she couldn't be cruel to Kayla no matter how much she wanted.

"you know I don't want to leave you out, I will have you one way or another".

Jess leaned forward and stuck her face straight into Kayla's pussy,

"Now sweetie I'm not moving until you come, so let's see who gives in first".

Jess could tell that Kayla was enjoying herself, whilst was licking her her out she kept feeling her body twinge and shake as she went through orgasm after orgasm.

This is turn set Jess off, she held it as long as she could before finally letting go with one massive cry.

"God if I come any more I will collapse, you where lucky K, I nearly peed myself at the same time" said Jess as she slid off of her girlfriend and lay face down next to her.

"if i decided to I don't think you would have had too much choice, maybe you should have put me in a diaper instead like you always threatened".

Jess left Kayla to have a shower on her own to think about things. When she heard her coming out she headed for the shower herself.

With Kayla telling her she would be treated like a diapered brat nearly gave Jess a orgasm just standing there. It was something that seemed to hit a note with her sub conscious but she didn't know why.

"nothing much planned really, just chill out and lunch with your mom actually. She thought I might be lonely seeing as my parents are away for the weekend".

"your mom never gives me a hard time, we get on like two sisters when you are not around" replied Jess surprising Kayla,

"we will have a good time, I'm quite sure of it".

While Kayla was in the shower her phone went off with a text from her friends making sure she was still going round today.

This was one party too much for Jess to have to deal with later, so first thing was to sit down and tell Kayla's mom the full story.

So what are we going to do for the rest of the day" replied Jess, "i could pin you down and take you again but maybe I would feel like peeing on you this time, hahaha"

Jess was starting to feel she was getting more control over her girlfriend for once, she never realised how strong she was.

"OK, calm down missy" replied Jess, "you are still in charge, I am your sweet little girl"

Jess thought it was best to pacify her knowing full well that things would change after the chat with her mom.

"I know, grab your swimsuit and we can go down to the beach for the afternoon, its only 1/2 an hour away in the car".

Jess was know enjoying teasing her and could go from big girl to little girl at the turn of a switch,

"Is Aunty K going to buy me a ice cream when we get to the beach, I will wear my Disney swimsuit if you do" said Jess pouting her lips,

Kayla was frustrated at this point and mad between her mom always nagging her about her life and Jess being stupid now she didn't know what to do! She was tempted to go grab a drink now but she figured that would only cause a fight with Jess and she didn't want that!

"If you let me put your suntan oil on I can't guarantee my hands won't slip all over your body and into little naughty places" giggled Jess.

"Which swimsuit have you brought hun, I might have to buy you a new one if it isn't cute enough, you know they sell them now with a diaper built in. Oh don't forget to bring your water wings".

"I know you and your fingers!" She said smiling.. "Oh whatever Jess damn!" She said getting frustrated at her remark about the diaper and swimsuit.. "You're going to drive me crazy, I now see why you and my mom get along like "Sisters!" She said rolling her eyes storming out of the room..

"Whatever!" Kayla said having her mind on other things as she was just mad about everything maybe something about how well Jess and her mom got along maybe she was jealous of them. She couldn't put her finger on it she was just agitated and mad!

"Look K, if you are going to be grumpy all day long then I just won't bother going" said Jess trying to be nice and playful.

"If you don't cheer up and get drink and drugs out of your mind then I will stick you over my knee and spank the living daylights out of you".