LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One way then another - sissydreams & Kaylaindiapers

sissydreams

Jess knew that there was little chance of her getting wear the strapon n ut this would be just as good.

Maybe when she is recovering I will surprise her thought Jess, the sight of Kayla with that face dildo on was stuck in her mind, it was sending her over the edge.

"try on stop me you horny bitch" said Jess in a seductive tone.

She went down on hands and knees, stuck her tongue out as she lifted her head and slowly made her way over to Kayla.

• Like 1

Jess made her way across the room until she was between Kayla's legs. She then put her head under Kayla's skirt until she found the dildo, then opened her mouth and let it go inside.

She then sucked on it, bobbing her head up and down under Kayla's skirt. She reached out with her hand to try and sneak her finger into Kayla. Once her finger had snaked it's way into her pussy, she tried to get her other to her bottom.

Jess was away with herself in yer own little world concentrating on sucking Kayla's cock and fingering herself.

She was quite taken back and shocked when Kayla started playing with her but loved it all. She let out a little yelp when a finger slipped in her ass.

"MMmmmmmm" said Jess momentarily taking her mouth off of the dildo, "that feels nice hun".

Jess was loving every minute of it, sucking the big cock strapped to her girlfriend while she fingered her in both holes.

Letting it fall from her mouth once more, Jess panted "just fuck me, then I can have you".

When Jess felt Kayla slap her across the face, she just looked up her, smiled and then slowly went deeper down on the cock taking it all in her mouth, teasing her with her fingers at the same time.

"We will see who is in control in the end my sweet" thought Jess.

She then pulled off the cock but slowly licked it up and down its full length, each time she got to the bottom she delved deeper with her fingers into Kayla.

Jess just wanted one thing now, she needed that dildo inside her and then she wanted to fuck Kayla.

"just do me honey, it's not fair. I need to fuck you".

She thought what she was going to say to Kayla's mum, she had had enough of her drinking and drugs no matter how good a girlfriend she was.

Jess was now crying in shear ecstacy, she was desperate to fuck Kayla and for her to do her. It was Thursday night and Kayla would probably party on Friday due to working the weekend.

Now getting desperate, Jess leaned over and grabbed her face dildo harness,

"please sweetie, let me fuck you with it or just take me before I go insane".

This made Jess angry beyond belief, she had been doing her best to please Kayla and she had put up with her teasing.

"there's no need to be like that" complained Jess As she turned to face Kayla and slapped her face.

"I do everything for you and you go and treat me like this, I don't care anymore, go and get stoned and wasted, it's your life you are ruining you don't care about me".

"well how about showing it sometime, it's always about you and never about me".

Jess turned around and pushed Kayla to the bed, then she stood up and practically ripped her knickers off before climbing on top of Kayla, sticking her pussy right in front of her face.

"Now you suck that and get it nice and wet, then I will ride that cock of yours until you make me cum for change, if you can manage that".

Kayla is mad but she knows she had to make Jess happy so she does what she says as she starts licking her clean shaved pussy and she kisses her pussy lips she can feel her getting wet. She rubs her tits and goes down on Jess as Jess holds her head down there..

"you better believe it" replies Jess as she feels herself close to cumming already, she had been teased that much it wasn't going to take a lot.

"if you make me cum with just your tongue then I will fuck you with my toy, but if you fail then I will stick it in your ass while I ride your cock".

Jess put her hands on Kayla's tits and started to squeeze them gently while rubbing her nipples, all the time getting closer and closer.

Kayla smiled as she was showing her girlfriend how much she loved her she didn't want that thing going in her ass so she was doing all she could to get Jess off! Kayla started to moan as Jess was playing with her tits and she was trying really hard to get her off!

"oh you are a good girl" cried Jess as she started shaking from within to eventually start cumming all over Kayla's face.

"oh my god girl, why did I ever doubt you could do that, my little princess".

"I suppose a deal is a deal and you kept your side of the bargain, I was so looking forward to sticking this in your ass" said Jess holding up the face dildo.

"I am all yours".

Kayla was getting mad at how Jess was talking to her she was talking to her like she was in charge or something.. Kayla was all about control she loved the fact that Jess was so submissive and she couldn't imagine it any other way..

"I know you will have something special in mind for me, but I am always true to my word" replied Jess, "but you do look good with my cum all over your face".

"I almost wish I was going to do the same again, maybe I should" Jess was now playing with Kayla, this time teasing her!

"Maybe you want me to sit on your face again"?

"if you think you can then try sweetheart" replied Jess, as she start to tickle Kayla, "I think you need to be taught a lesson".

Jess pinned Kayla down in quick time,

"Now you little pot smoking bitch, suck my pussy and lick my ass until I say stop".

With that Jess put her ass right on top of Kayla's nose and her pussy on her mouth.