LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Break From School - Sissydreams & Don'tyouloveyourmommy

sissydreams

Sophie didn't even notice her mom had got up a long while before her, she sleep like never before.

Once again she dreamed of walking through the park with her mom, holding her hand while her mom pushed the stroller with her other hand.

She wanted to run off to the duck pond but knew better than to leave her mommy.

"Mommy, mommy" called Sophie as she started to open her eyes and see that she was alone, "me get up now mommy".

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julianna goes back upstairs and picks up her little girl. "Good morning gorgeous," she coos.

"Sleep well?" She carries her to the bathroom and strips her before sitting her in the tub and bathing her. "Mommy's cute little babykins is gonna spend another fun day with Mommy, aren't you peanut?"

Julianna smiles and lifts her out, towel drying her. She takes her back into the nursery and lays her on the changing table. She powders her toush and slips on a fresh diaper. Next she puts her in a pink romper with duckies on it. She ties her hair into pig tails and lifts her up.

"Aren't you adorable?"

Sophie loves to have a bath, especially when her mommy bathes her. She wriggles and giggles when the powder is going to be applied and is happy once the new diaper is on.

"mommy, can I wear a cute dress to come to work with you, I want to look extra cute and pretty for your friends".

Sophie loved her romper suit but liked her little girl dresses as well.

"Of course you can my precious one, but you look pretty in everything," Julianna coos. She changes her into a frilly pink dress with a white smock that has a scotty dog on it. She carries her baby girl downstairs and straps her into the high chair. She puts the plate on Sophie's tray and ties a bib around her neck. She holds up a forkful. "Open wide for Mommy, here comes the hanger," she begins feeding her the yummy food. "So once we're done with this and your baba, we'll go bye byes. Just know you still have a nap today. And if you don't behave, Mommy would hate to have to punish her babykins, oh yes she would. So no running off and stay close to Mommy, understand pookie face?"

Sophie was happy to be in her little dress, she loved to look like the perfect little girly girl when out with her mom.

Breakfast was always yummy and it tasted extra yummy when being fed by her mom. She listened to what she had to say about her day at work and hoped that she didn't do anything wrong.

"I'll try to be good mommy, I know it means a lot to you ".

Sophie hoped she wouldn't do anything naughty but it would something new for her, being seen by her moms friends but having somewhere to explore could be fun.