LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Break From School - Sissydreams & Don'tyouloveyourmommy

sissydreams

Sophie walked off the school bus, walked down the street until she eventually got home, then walked up her driveway and into the house she shared with her mom. Coming through the front door, she removed her coat and dumped her bag down, but at least it was Friday she thought. School was becoming a drag, but worse was that it was depressing her, she was finding the subjects harder and harder, her so called friends didn't seem to want to know her anymore so she was becoming a loner.

She walked upstairs to her bedroom, closed the door behind her and then threw herself onto her bed face down. With the curtains closed and the lights out, she could at least try and blocked out all that was upsetting her.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julianna comes home from work and can see from the backpack that her daughter is home. Sophie and her used to be as close as could be. Then Sophie got into high school and things changed. Her little girl had been so quiet lately. She had a feeling something was wrong and then today got a call saying that her little girl had been being bullied. She felt so sad for her. Her baby girl deserved all the friends in the world. Julianna makes her way upt o Sophie's room and walks in. Her heartbreaks when she sees her little girl curled up on the bed. "Sophie, sweetheart, it's me, Mommy," she says softly, sitting next to her. "What's going on sweetie?"

"hi mom, if just need to be alone for a while I think, it's been another bad week at school.

I just don't enjoy it anymore and don't seem to have any contact with my friends anymore, I don't know what I have done but its just getting too much".

Sophie was unaware that the school had been talking with her mom, she hadn't told her about being bullied.

"mommy, I don't want to go to school anymore, I don't feel comfortable there, I just want to stay at home with you.

Sophie leaned into her mom and stayed there for the comfort, but just hoping that she didn't notice the wet spot between her legs.

With all that had been going on she had been struggling to keep her pee in until she made the bathroom.

"Don't worry my sweet angel, you don't have to go to school anymore," Julianna coos. "You don't have to." She rubs her daughter's back and starts to rock her. She then notices that there's a wet spot in between her daughter's legs. "Sweetheart, did you pee your pants?" She feels her front. "Oh my baby girl, my poor, poor baby girl."

Sophie feels the first tinge of happiness in a long time when she hears that she no longer has to go to school.

"I'm sorry mommy, I just leaked a bit, I don't know what happened, I just couldn't help it".

"I don't know what is happening to me anymore".

"It's fine darlig, don't worry. I know you've been having a few problems with accidents," Julianna says softly. "But don't worry, Mommy's going to make it all better. You just go take your shower and mumsy will be right back." She kisses her daughter's head and then leaves. She goes to the store and grabs a few quick things: diapers in Sophie's size, wipes, baby powder, baby oil and a pack of pacifiers. She knows she still has some babyish PJs back home so she doesn't worry about too many baby clothes just yet. Soon she's walking back through the door.

With her mom gone shopping, Sophie steps into the shower for a long soak. She is surprised when her mom says she knows she had accidents but then like she thought, her mom would find out one way or another.

The hot water soothes Sophie and knowing that her mom is going to try and help her out make her feel happy again once more, she then hears the door opening a realises that her mom is back in the house once more.

"mom is that you, I am still having a shower, I will get out now".

"Yes darling," Julianna says. "It's me." She walks into the bathroom and helps her daughter out of the shower. She wraps her in a fluffy white towel and leads her back to her room. She lays her onto the bed and pulls out a diaper. "Now sweetheart, how would you like to be mommy'a baby again?"

Sophie feels at ease and loved while wrapped up in her moms arms, she is shocked when her her mom lays her on the bed and asks her about being a baby again, but judging by how things are at the moment, it feels like the best thing ever.

"yes please mommy" says a blushing Sophie, "I just want to spend time with you again, I just can't cope with school".

"Oh don't worry Pumpkin, we're going to spend tons of time together," Julianna coos. She rolls back the towel and tickles her daughter's tummy. First she shaves her daughter's body hair and then rubs baby oil all over it. Next, she lifts up her legs and powders her bottom before sliding a diaper under it. She tapes it on. "There we go Pumpkin, in your nice diapey. Remember when you were younger? I thought you'd be in diapers forever, I said I'd change them until you were eighteen. Now look where we are. Mommy wouldn't have it any other way." She goes into her closet and pulls out an old pair of Sophie's pajamas: minnie mouse footie pajamas with a butt flap. She puts them on her daughter and then tucks her in tightly. "You'll sleep with Mommy for now, just until we can get things settled."

Sophie can't help but to blush listening to her mommy talking about when she was a little girl, she remembered all the times she used to sneak out of her room and jump on her mommy bed then hide under the covers with her.

With her diaper now fastened on her once again, she feels a snug sensation that she had missed and doesn't want to lose again.

"awwww mommy, my minnie pyjamas, I thought they had been thrown away years ago".

Once they where on her Sophie felt her body wriggle with excitement then curl up all snug and warm.

"Why would I throw out my precious girl's favorites?" Julianna asks, tickling her chin. "Mommy will be right back." She goes downstairs and fixes a bottle with formula in it. After making sure it's not too hot and not too cold, she comes back upstairs and lays with her daughter. She holds her close and puts the bottle into her mouth. "Be Mommy's good girl and drink up your baba. Then we'll go to sleepybyeville." She loves this. She's missed her baby girl so much. She remembers back to the days when she did everything for Sophie. She only potty trained her since she had to go to school. Same with pacifiers and bottles. Oh how she wishes she could've kept Sophie little longer, then maybe she wouldn't have gotten bullied.

Sophie snuggles down in her moms bed feeling all safe and secure wrapped up in the diaper and onesie.

When she sees her mom with the bottle of formula for her she thinks it's cloud nine once again, with the nappie in her mouth she sucks greedily once more enjoying every moment.

"It's not your fault that I got picked on at school, I just want to forget it all and am happy now I am back with you mommy".

After finishing the bottle, Sophie was struggling to keep her eyes open and started falling asleep, it just seemed natural for her to put her thumb in her mouth and that's what she did.

Julianna smiles as she watches her baby girl fall asleep. She sets the empty bottle on the side table. She then gently removes Sophie's thumb and replaces it with her brand new pacifier. "There we go my sweet angel," she whispers, kissing her forehead. She does some research and finds that there is a store for bigger babies like Sophie, right at a mall not too far away. She writes down the address and then goes online to find some other things. After going back and forth and selecting a giant crib, changing table and other things to be delivered, she also finds herself exhausted and soon falls asleep.

Sophie doesn't notice straight away that her thumb is replaced with a paci, but when she does it just makes her feel more content, with a thrill of excitement rushing through her making her toes wiggle. She is soon fast asleep dreaming of happy days with her mommy once again, going out shopping again in a stoller and sometimes walking happily with her mommy holding her hand like a good little girl.

In her mind she remembers having her diapers changed in restrooms everywhere they went, so it was no surprise that she never even woke up when she needed to go pee pee, she just used her diapers like she remembered.

It was early morning before she woke and stretched out to find her mommy sleeping next to her, she climbed up onto her moms front and wrapped her arms around her before closing her eyes once more.

Julanna wakes up to find her little girl cuddling in her arms. "Good morning my precious," she whispers as she kisses her forehead. "Sleep well?" She feels her daughter and finds out that she wet her diaper, but that he's not soaked, so she decides it could wait. "Sweetheart, last night Mommy took some pills and I think they'll help you regress further." She unbuttons her sleep top and allows her daughter to nurse. "I remember you used to hate your babas so much, we used to just nurse all the time. Everyone said you needed to stop but I told them that you were my baby girl, nothing was too good for you." She kisses her daughter's head. "And guess what, princess? Mommy found a store where she can buy her precious baby girl so many adorable little outfits to wear."

As far as Sophie is concerned, things can't get any better now she is being looked after by her mommy again. She watches with anticipation as her mom unfastened her blouse and then encourages her to nurse from her.

She happily sucks away, not caring that her diaper is wet, she knows her mom will change her when the time is right. She listens to her mom and just as she is finishing her mom tells her about the shop she has found.

"Can Wendy shopping mommy, I had a dream last night about shopping with you and it was a wonderful dream".

"Aw, was it a good dream? I'm sure it was." Julianna coos. She rubs noses with her and then cradles her in her arms for a bit. "You know Mommy is going to buy her special princess anything she wants. You need lots of new clothes but you'll also need some toys to play with." She kisses her forehead. "There is one other thing darling. I don't want to hire a nanny, I never had to before. So I'm going to have to bring you to my office a few days a week, is that okay with you?"

"it was a wonderful dream mommy, we did lots of shopping and bought lots of amazing things".

Sophie thought about asking her mom for some new toys and she would like a new teddy but she had already done so much by looking after her, but taking her out of school felt so good.

"I don't want a nanny either mommy, I am happiest with you, so if I have to come to the office then that is fine. I don't want you to get into any trouble taking me though, I will be a good girl.

I hope that your friends at work like me".

"I won't get in any trouble princess," Julianna coos. "Don't worry. I'm sure they're going to love you." She showers her baby girl in kisses and then lays her back on the bed. She removes her sleeper and then her diaper. "Ooo, baby went wettums, it's okay. Mommy will make you nice and dry." She grabs a box of wipes and wipes her down, before applying lots of powder to her bottom. She then puts her in a new diaper and then goes to the closet. She searches and fnds Sophie's babyish outfit: a sundress with a ducky on the front. She slips it over her daughter's head and styles her hair into pig tails. She then slips a pacifier into her daughter's mouth. "There we go, look at mommy's precious baby girl."

Sophie turns around and looks at herself in the mirror and is surprised to see the cute looking little girl looking back at her.

She loves the sundress and is glad that it covers her diaper, but happier when her mom assures her that her friends will like her.

"Are we going to go shopping mommy, my dream was so wonderful it will be so much fun".