LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Break From School - Sissydreams & Don'tyouloveyourmommy

sissydreams

"Yes we are my sweet girl," Julianna coos. She picks her up and carry her outside. Setting Sophie on the ground, She takes her hand. "Hold on to Mommy's hand," she reminds her and they walk off. She finally arrives at the store and walks her baby girl in. She keeps her hand in Sophie's as they walk around.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Sophie, it was just like her dreams where coming true, there she was walking hand in hand with her mommy down the street to go shopping.

Sophie didn't care if anyone thought she looked a bit childish because she was once more her moms little girl.

As they entered the shop, she saw row upon row of clothes, toys and everything a little girl could want and need.

"you where right mommy, they do sell everything you need. Can I have a new tedd? and some pink diapers as well, they are more fun".

"Of course you can get a new teddy, pookie bear," Julianna coos. "You go pick one out while I find some pink diapeys. Don't go too far though."

She grabs the diapers and then also selects lots of new outfits, including a cute Snow White swim suit.

Next she grabs some new bedding for the crib along with an adorable mobile.

"Pumpkin, come, come, did you pick out your new teddy? Mommy has a surprise waiting for you back home."

Sophie walked over to wear the toys where and looked at the large selection of bears. Then she saw the one she wanted, quite big but not massive, in a soft white fur but it looked like it always had a smile. Sophie had to have that one, so she picked it up and went back to find her mom.

"I found one mommy but if it's too expensive then I will get another" replied Sophie as she showed her mom the bear.

"What surprise have you got for me mommy, I like surprises? Mommy, if I wear a swimsuit then do it have to wear my diapers as well"?

"Nothing is too expensive for my little girl," Julianna coos, tickling her chin. "The swimsuit has enough room for swim pampers. "And you'll see when we get home." She rings out and then leads her little girl out. She walks her to the food court and straps her in a high chair. She orders her baby girl some pizza and cuts it up. She holds up a forkful. "Open up pookie, oh yes, that's a good girl." She coos.

Sophie was happy being a little girl for her mom again, but was slightly shocked when she was put in the highchair at the foodcourt.

But as soon as she saw that no-one was paying any special attention to them, she relaxed and waited for her food. When her mommy started to feed her she felt just at home once more and got that excited feeling through her body once more.

"yummy, yummy mommy" she said in a soft little voice, "can I have drinky pwease".

Julianna smiles as she sees how happy her baby is. She hasn't seemed so happy in a long time. "I'm glad it's so yummy. Mommy's baby girl wants something to drink?" She ruffles Sophie's hair and scoops her up. She unbuttons her blouse and lets her little girl nurse. She gathers up the bags and carries her baby home, still letting her nurse.

She takes her through the door. "Ready for your surprise baby girl?" She carries her upstairs and burps Sophie. She opens the door and carries her inside. Sophie's old room has been restored. The walls are pink with baby Disney princesses. There's a huge rocking chair in the corner, next to an array of toys. Against the window is a changing table. And in the center of the room is a crib, complete with lots of plushies.

"What do you think?"

"Mommy, it's my old room, it's beautiful and so girly, I love it mommy, thank you so much" replied Sophie with so much happiness that tears where forming in her eyes.

She was so relaxed she hadn't even noticed that she had wet herself.

"mommy, because I have my crib in here, does that mean I can't sleep with you"?

Sophie loved the idea of having a crib to nap in but sleeping in her moms bed last night made her feel safe and secure with her problems just fading away.

"Oh baby girl, I'm so glad you like it." Julianna gives her a big kiss on the cheek. "Of course you can still sleep in mommy's bed, you're nursing, you need to." She nuzzles her daughter's neck and kisses her head. She then feels the front of her. "Oh, baby went tinkles. Let's change you before naptime."

She lays her on the table and strips off her dress and diaper. She lifts her legs in the air and wipes her down. Next she rubs baby oil all over her before powdering her bottom. "What a cute wittle toushie." She pinches it and then puts her in a fresh diaper. She reaches into the bag and pulls out a onesie that reads "I Love Mommy" and dresses her. Next comes the paci,

She then lifts her baby up and kisses her head. "I love you, my angel. Sweetest dreams." She lays her in the crib and tucks her new teddy under her arms.

Sophie is so happy when she hears that she can still sleep in her moms bed. She doesn't mind having a nap in the crib, she used to role this way, that way and every other, sometimes falling out of her bed so this way she was safe.

Happy once more in her new diaper she wriggled the same as usual when put in her onesie,

"hehe, mommy" giggled Sophie, "it says I Love Mommy",

When she was tucked in with her teddy and paci in her mouth, she gave a big suck on it and looked up to her mom,

"I really do love you mommy".

Julianna loves watching her giggle and wiggle around. "I really love you too, baby girl," she tells her softly. "Sweet dreams." She kisses her forehead and spins the mobile. After turning on a night light, she draws the curtains and leaves the room.

Downstairs, Julianna begins to set up the other things. She puts up a playpen in the living room and a high chair in the kitchen. Outside, she makes sure to put floaties by the pool. Back in the living room, she also puts on display a big picture of her new big baby.

Sophie sleeps so peacefully in her new crib, for once feeling there is nothing to worry about, just being able to dreams happy dreams.

She remembered being shown how to swim by her mommy in the pool, spending days at the beach and meeting lots of people her mom knew.

She wakes up needing to go poopy and doesn't know what to do, so thinks better to call for mommy.

"mommy, mommy, I need da baffwoom", calls Sophie not even thinking to remove her paci.

Julianna walks back in when she hears her baby's cries. She lifts her up. "Good afternoon, Pumpkin," she coos. "If you have to go potty, go in your deedees, then mommy will change you." She slowly rocks her little girl, pushing down on her bladder gently and tapping her cute little bottom.

"Once you go potty, then we can do whatever my baby girl wants. Maybe a movie or play. We could even go swimming if babykins wanted." She rubs faces with her baby girl.

As soon as her mom told her to use her diapy, it seemed like the most natural thing to do, she believed everything her mom said.

Sophie just relaxed her body and started to pee and before she knew it let out a bit of gas, then her bowels just opened up and she went poopy.

"Sorry mommy" said Sophie as she filled her diaper, "me made stinky, but I feel better now".

"Can we go swimming, I love swimming with you ".

"Why is my precious one sorry? Babies need to fill their deedees." Julianna coos. She lays her down on the table and strips off the diaper. She wipes her down and powders her toushie, nice and good before siding on a fresh swim one. "Yup my Angel, we're going swimming." She changes her baby into an Ariel swim suit, that would be easy for diaper changes. Then Julianna carries her into her room and puts her on the bed.

Julianna changes into a black bikini and carries her baby down to the pool. She caries had into it and sets her in the shallow end.

It felt strange sitting on her moms bed in a swim diaper, they never had them when she was growing up first time, then when she was put in the swimsuit she felt just like the little girl once again, the little girl she wanted to be once more.

She hadn't seen her mom in a bikini for a long time but it soon reminded straight away what a beautiful woman she really was.

"My precious baby girl can have whatever she wants," Julianna coos, tickling her chin. "Mommy would buy her precious girl the world, oh yes I would, yes I would." She wigggles her cheeks. She watches her baby girl play and is so happy to have her like this again. After about an hour of swimming, she gets out of the pool, holding her baby girl close in her arms. After awhile, she turns on the sprinkles and sets her down.

If she had the choice, Sophie would play around in the water for hours and hours.

She was getting more excited when she was told she could have the inflatable.

"mommy, I don't need the world anymore, I have you" replied Sophie as she hugged her mommy.

It was so much fun playing with all the water sprinkling everywhere, it made her think no longer about college but of happy time with her mom.

"mommy, I am thirsty, can I have a drink please".

"Of course you can cutie," Julianna coos and sirs down, pulling her onto her lap. She pulls down her swim top and allows her baby girl to nurse. "Drink up my little sunflower, mommy wants you to get nice and chubby."

"Tomorrow, we're going to Mommy's work, won't that be fun? You'll be Mommy's wittle helper." She moves her daughter up to get shoulder and burps her. Next she takes her upstairs and puts her in the bath.

Sophie is a bit scared at the thought of going to her moms work place but she trusts her to look after her.

"ok mommy, but ad long as it's fun and your friends like me. I don't want look like a silly little girl, I just want to be mommy's daughter".

Sophie sat in the bath and relaxed as her mom washed her, she was beginning to grow tired even though she was a big girl she felt more and more like her moms little baby girl again".

Sophie can't believe the day she has had, she hasn't been so relaxed for a long long time.

She was a bit apprehensive about going to work with her mommy but she trusted what ever she told her.

"ok mommy" said Sophie, "Thank you for today".

Sophie then just relaxed in her moms lap and nursed from her like she loved to.

Sophie thinks at that point she couldn't be happier. She is in a diaper but it doesn't bother her, nice and warm in her onesie, lying in bed with her mom close by.

She feels that babyish little thrill go through her body and wriggles her legs, then feet and finally her toes.

She drifts of to sleep thinking of what a wonderful day she has had, then thought of college no longer passes through her mind, she just wonders what fun is waiting for her in the days ahead.

Julianna smiles down at Sophie. She looks so happy, even in her sleep. Once again, she had her little girl, safe and sound in her arms. After awhile, Julianna herself drifts off to sleep. The next morning, she gets up and showers, soon changing for work. She flicks on the baby monitor and goes downstairs. She decides to make her little girl a huge plate of eggs, bacon and hashbrowns. She can't wait for their day at the office together. Her work has okayed it and even knows that Sophie is now a baby girl again. She makes sure to put together a bag for her baby girl, throwing in some coloring books, crayons, rattles, diapers, wipes and extra pacis.