LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Boy's Bad Boy's (Private for Maximusdignitas and DontYouLoveYourMommy)

I walk up the steps of the friend's house. I am furious. I cannot believe the nerve of this boy. I married his father and damn it, he is going to behave! I knock on the door and his mother lets me in. "Hi, I'm Janine Scott, I'm Marley's step mother, is he here?" Once I'm told yes, I go downstairs and find you playing video games. "Marley James, you are in a boat load of trouble right now! I told you that you were grounded and I meant it mister. I guess you're never going to learn."

"Not grounded? I don't think so. And now that you're cursing, you've added even more to your punishment. You'll be lucky if your father doesn't pull you over his knee when he sees you," I tell you. I walk over and take off your belt and then unbutton your jeans. I pull them down along with your boxers. I sit down and then pull you over my lap, starting to spank your bottom. "You are being so naughty! So, so naughty!" I rain down the smacks, harder and harder with each one. "You think you know what's best, look at you, a sixteen year old being spanked by his step-mommy, you are nothing more than an incohearent child." I lay down yet another smack.

I am stunned when you lead me over to my friends bed and strip me naked in front of my friends and start spanking me and I feel so childish already without you making comments and I turn red from embarrassment at how true your words are, but I am resolved not to cry in front of everyone.

I continue to spank you. "Go ahead boys, laugh at the giant baby. You won't be seeing much of him in these big boy clothes for much longer anyway." I still rain down the smacks as I talk. "You boys will get to witness him completely transform." I finish spanking you after fifteen long minutes. By then, your bottom is bright red and super sore. "Now, you are going to stand in that corner with your hiney on display." I stand you up and walk you to the corner, keeping your nose in it. "You are in time out. Do not move a muscle or Mommy will spank you all over again." I lay down another hard smack and leave the room for a moment, with your toushie on display for all to see.

I feel like saying something about how she can't punish me like this, but I am afraid that I'd get in more trouble once she told my dad, so I sit there awkwardly and receive my smacks as she announces to everyone what a baby I look like getting spanked naked like a little boy.

"Alright my little Pumpkin Wumpkin Pie," I coo. "It's time to say goodbye to all your friends." I stand up, lifting you into my arms and having you wave bye bye to all of your friends. I carry you outside to the car where there is a rear facing car seat. "In you go," I coo as I place you in. I strap you in nice and tight and then give you a big kiss

"Well you're not a teenager, are you?" I coo, kissing your nose. "This punishment will last as long as we say it will. And you will not be attending school anymore. But don't worry, you'll still get plenty of social interaction." I lift you up into my arms and cradle you against my chest. "I am your mommy now, nothing but your mommy." I rub noses with you and your dad pinches your cheeks.

A few moments later, I walk up the stairs and into your room. "Okay, I'm sure babykins has learned his lesson, so now it's time for beddybyes." I lift you up and put you into a fresh diaper along with changing you into a baby blue sleeper. I slip a pacifier into your mouth and tuck you into the crib.

The next morning, I walk into the room. "Good morning my sweet angel," I coo, lifting you out of the crib and holding you close to my face. "How's my baby boy doing this morning, huh?" I kiss your nose. "It's time for baby boy's bath!" I carry you into the bathroom and start the tub and undress you. "You are just such a sweet little boy," I cradle you and tickle your tummy as I wait for the water to fill up the tub. "Are you ready to get nice and clean for our day out today?" I set you into the tub and start to bathe you. "We're going to go shopping, isn't that exciting my little prince?" I scrub some shampoo into your hair. "And then when Daddy gets home, we're gonna go get family pictures taken, oh won't that be oodles of fun? Shut your eyes babykins." I wait for you to do so and then dump water over your head. "Yay, all nice and clean." I pinch your little bottom. "And that cute wittle toushie. Who couldn't love that wittle toushie woushie."

I'm already grumpy when you wake me up because all of this becomes overwhelming again early on with all the babyishness of having my step mother remove my diaper and place me in the tub and pile in a bunch of toys and I can't help but be mad as you wash my body while I sit there.

"Oh no, no, Mommy has a special sailor suit for the occasion. It'll look so cute for our pictures," I coo. I lift you out of the tub and towel dry you, making sure to get every part of you squeaky clean. Next, I lay you on the changing table and powder your bottom and put lotion all over your body. Next I slide a fluffy white diaper under you and tape it on. Next, I grab a blue onesie and strap it onto you along with khaki shorts that snap at the crotch. I the blow into your tummy. "How precious you look." I pick you up and take you downstairs and place you into your new high chair before putting a bib on you. "Now, should you have mashed nanners or peaches. Hmmm...I know, both." I grab and bowl and combine the two before holding up a spoonful. "Open wide for the choo choo train."

"Oh but what else would babykins wear?" I coo, pinching your cheeks. Once I finish feeding you, I scoop you up and stick a bottle in your mouth. "Now, we've decided that while you won't go to school, we will take you there sometimes to visit your friends. The health teacher wants you to be the practice baby for the sex Ed class. Won't that be fun pookie pie?" I slowly rock you back and forth as you suckle on it. "Drink up my sweet prince. Momma needs you to get nice and chubsy, so I can keep pinching those adorable cheeks."