LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Again In Diapers

Ok, funny/weird thing... its been more then 1 year since my last time i've actually used a diaper, I used to get them from my great grandmother but after she passed away, well, i lost my supply... Afterwards, I was tented in going to market or pharmacy and buying some but never got the courage to get some... so...

yesteday I went to visit my grandmother from my fathers side and just for my surprise, she just started using diapers (and her disadvantege) and shes using abriform plus (which i read that are the best brand right now for absorbency and bulgyness)... anyway, I grabbed one and made sure it was well hidden in my backpack and later on when I got home I couldnt wait to wear them... The feeling was great, after more then a year without using them... (insert non describable feeling here) I literlally starred at my bedrooms mirror admiring the diapern on me... brings back memories.... this was about at 8 pm, when I got around 12 am I decided to go to sleep with them, who wouldnt?, cuz I had work the following morning.

The funny thing is... when I had my great grandmothers supplies, I used to wear them almost 24/7 I mean, soild them, wet them, you name it... everything...so, when it was time to go actually sleep I just couldnt, the rise in temperature down there couldnt made me go to sleep so all i did was lay there on my bed feeling my diaper, trying a lot of things to get comfortable enough so that I could sleep, but i just couldnt..., but I knew that I had to sleep to have a good nites rest... so, I did what I thought wasnt possible... I took off my diaper, cuz... work is more important... So I guess, im gonna have to wait till my offdays get so that I can snuggle in my diapers for the entire day and night.

What does everyone think???

I think Ill have to re adopt my self to use them 24/7 again.. all i know it WONT be a hard thing

Just order your own on line. Enjoying diapers is great, but not at someone elses expense. If you go to the store and buy people don't notice or even care, so just do it.

Dookey

There is something morrally wrong here.

How come its ok when people say they used to steal nappies from babies, ie younger brothers or sisters or people visiting with babies but y'all think its wrong to steal grandmas nappies!

So now its ok to steal candy from a baby?? lol.

Ok, funny/weird thing... its been more then 1 year since my last time i've actually used a diaper, I used to get them from my great grandmother but after she passed away, well, i lost my supply... Afterwards, I was tented in going to market or pharmacy and buying some but never got the courage to get some... so...

yesteday I went to visit my grandmother from my fathers side and just for my surprise, she just started using diapers (and her disadvantege) and shes using abriform plus (which i read that are the best brand right now for absorbency and bulgyness)... anyway, I grabbed one and made sure it was well hidden in my backpack and later on when I got home I couldnt wait to wear them... The feeling was great, after more then a year without using them... (insert non describable feeling here) I literlally starred at my bedrooms mirror admiring the diapern on me... brings back memories.... this was about at 8 pm, when I got around 12 am I decided to go to sleep with them, who wouldnt?, cuz I had work the following morning.

The funny thing is... when I had my great grandmothers supplies, I used to wear them almost 24/7 I mean, soild them, wet them, you name it... everything...so, when it was time to go actually sleep I just couldnt, the rise in temperature down there couldnt made me go to sleep so all i did was lay there on my bed feeling my diaper, trying a lot of things to get comfortable enough so that I could sleep, but i just couldnt..., but I knew that I had to sleep to have a good nites rest... so, I did what I thought wasnt possible... I took off my diaper, cuz... work is more important... So I guess, im gonna have to wait till my offdays get so that I can snuggle in my diapers for the entire day and night.

What does everyone think???

I think Ill have to re adopt my self to use them 24/7 again.. all i know it WONT be a hard thing

kinda sounds like my situation with getting diapers but my gandma aint died yet and its all in good fun