LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camp Natu ( diaper camp) back to diapers

nini_diaper

*Looking at the bag of different medicines she says* " I'll drop um off at the nurses building when we head rp the finding hall for lunch." I put them in a medical bag I'm carrying*

* I can see you are shy an wanting to feel we'll domed here so I pi k up faith an say " Upsie daily." An give you a kiss on the forehead *

* Seeing katelynns nervous look I was going to say something but see you hand me 4 pill bottles.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Nervously backs up as you take the bag of medicines trying to avoid making direct eyecontact not enjying the pills and not enjoying them being in your possession I quickly head to my favorite corner of the cabin to calm down*

Faith blushed bright red when Gabby picked her up and kissed her forehead. She really wasn't a fan of physical contact. Not being able to wiggle free, she started having an anxiety attack. She started hyperventilating, and her palms were sweaty. Her whole body was shivering. She started anxiously wringing Her hands and running her fingers through her long chocolate brown hair.

Faith sat up and hugged her knees, putting her head between them as she tried to take deep breaths. She signed 'anxiety attack' in ASL repeatedly, hoping Gabby would understand her. She reached for her bag of different medications knowing her anxiety medication was in it. Because of her scared mind it took her a while before she thought to point out another medical bracelet. She located a light blue one that read 'GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) and Social Anxiety'. She reached again for her medication bag knowing things would turn out better if she could take her medicine. She kept hyperventilating trying to take deep breaths, but it only made her hyperventilate more.

I see you singing an gasp an grab the fluvoxamine medicine out of the bag an grab a glass of water an help you take your medicine. "Faith I'm so sorry, are you OK sweetie?" I start to cry.

Once Gabby helps me take my anxiety medication my anxiety attack starts to die down to the point where I'm not hyperventilating anymore. "I-I'm fine. I-It's n-n-n-not your f-f-fault. I d-don't h-h-handle t-t-touching well." I say quietly, stumbling over my words. I feel bad seeing you cry and I don't really know what to do to help.

Faith blushed red when offered a pacifier. She hadn't really considered one. Her little age was around 7, so jt never occurred to her. After thinking for a moment she nodded shyly and pushed her hair out of her face. "Yes please." She whispered softly, still feeling painfully shy.

I shyly put the pacifier in my mouth. I scoot over closer to Gabby and lean into her, feeling small and vulnerable. I blush a little when she wants to see my medical bracelets. I shyly hand her my arm so she can see the various bracelets. The bracelets include: Urge Incontinence, GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) and social anxiety, severe peanut, and tree nut allergy (anafalexis), history of depression, moderate insomnia, severe asthma, Celiacs, and Hemophilia.

( my God wow, talk about rare)

*Gabby looks at your bracelets an asks " both your mom an dad are hemophilac ( deficiency in blood clothing, very rare for females)

Faith nods shyly and leans into Gabby. "Gotsa take wots of medicines for evewyting." She said softly, her voice sounding even more childish with the lisp from the pacifier. She hugged Gabby's arm gently like a stuffed animal.

" I won't let anything hurt you faith." I smile an awwww at how cute you sound " Lunch should be ready in about 15 minutes." Gabby says to everyone in the cabin.

" faith do you think you could handle being carried in a carrying vest on me?"

I blush a little and hug Gabby tighter. She was so nice, especially compared to the people I've lived with in the past. Hearing the idea of being carried on the woman's chest i blush a bit. Looking down at how tiny I am and then looking at Gabby I nod a little. "Can I try it and say no if I don't like it?" I ask softly, the lisp still ever present.

* Seeing you blush I wait to see what you say an say after you ask me* " Of course faith just let me get it on." I hug you then grab it an put it on.

" OK hop in." * I say squatting down so you can get in*