LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camp Natu ( diaper camp) back to diapers

nini_diaper

Chloe shrugged. I just wanted to get away from everything that was going on in my life. I thought this would be a nice and peaceful break from the ordinary. I don't know much about ABDL's, just that they like to wear diapers and act like babies. I mean, babies are cute, but I'm not sure about adult ones.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maxine smiles listening to you carry on an hearing cholie answer an ask me if I was on a team, is David bechem hot?" I ask playfully sarcastic.

"Don't I look cute?" I stick my diapered butt out at you a few inches away looking playfully shy.

" Hey there you OK sweetie?" A caretaker asks katelynn.

Chloe smiled "David Beckham is definitely hot". She also looked at Maxine's behind, which was rather cute and wondered if wearing diapers was really all that bad. She thought about it and decided that if it could get her closer to Maxine, it might be a good idea. Chloe was still worried about the thought of having to actually use the diaper. A breeze brought her back to her senses and she replied "What team did you play for?"

"Ohh, wanna come with me to the dining hall, its almost lunchtime, I'm meranda." I hold out my hand smiling warmly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* giggles happily* "I played for 2 teams one in grade school, the macellian monsters an in Jr high , the Manchester maulers"

" You wanna try it I know you do, just take this." I hand cholie a pill.

"ahh sweet, the pill is a muscle relaxant , it'll make ya temporarily Lose bladder control if you take it right now you'll have an accident in the middle of breakfast, I'll leak my diaper if you do it."

*smiles leads katelynn to the dining hall an says " Here we are sweetie, I'll wait here with you." She sits down at a table an smiles saying " come on over sweetie." She pats the seat.

Gabby smiles an says " Your welcome faith."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Oh of course sweetie." Meranda says an pulls out a pacifier an hands it to katelynn.