LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Foster Princess

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, well, neither did I until just a little while ago," Valerie said dryly as she watched Janie emerge from the bathroom, still pouting. "Anyways, thank you so much for finding her. I better get them home now."

"Okay, let's go home," Valerie said as she rubber Sarah's back and carried her towards the exit. "Janie, come on," she snapped as the girl dragged her feet behind them. Janie jogged to catch up, then slammed the door as she got in the car.

Valerie carried Sarah inside when they got home. Janie, her stomach still growling, immediately reached for her peanut butter and jelly sandwich that was still sitting on the table. "Don't touch that!" Valerie snapped. "Don't touch anything. Go sit in the living room until I put Sarah down for a nap and get the kitchen cleaned up, then I'll get you something to eat." She waited for Janie to do as she was told, then carried Sarah upstairs. She checked the girl's diaper and changed it before tucking her in, making sure she had her bunny and blanket before she went back downstairs.

Once Sarah was in bed, Valerie returned to the kitchen where she threw out the leftover peanut butter sandwich as well as the jar of peanut butter and any peanuts or peanut-containing items she could find in the pantry and refrigerator. Once she was done she brought out the garbage and scrubbed the entire kitchen, making sure no trace of the offending item remained.

Sarah woke up not long after, and looked around. She hadn't remembered falling asleep. She climbed out of bed and headed downstairs to the living room, her wet diaper sagging between her legs. She climbed up onto the couch next to Janie and rubbed her eyes, still dragging her toys behind her.

Janie eyed Sarah warily but chose to remain silent, lest she end up in trouble yet again.

"Sarah, honey, is that you?" Valerie called when she heard the girl on the stairs. "Are you hungry, baby? The sauce is ready so if you're hungry I'll cook the noodles now."

"Leave her alone, she's sleeping," Janie ordered as she watched Sarah approach the kitten, who was curled up in her bed.

Valerie finished the salad she was making and dumped some bowtie pasta into the pot of water she had boiling on the stove.

Janie eyed Sarah suspiciously to make sure she didn't touch the kitten. Finally Valerie called the girls to the table. "Dinner's ready!" she called as she set three plates of pasta and sauce on the table along with three bowls of salad. She poured milk for the girls and iced tea for herself.

Sarah set her dishes back down and headed upstairs. She put on a long blue nightgown with butterflies on it. Her diaper was still wet from after her nap, but she didn't mention anything, even as it started itching.

Valerie waited as Janie, who wasn't particularly hungry after her snack, slowly finished her dinner, then cleared the table, loaded the dishwasher, and washed the pots and pans. "Okay Sarah, pick out a movie," she said once both girls were in the living room in their pajamas.

"But she got to pick the movie last time," Janie protested. "It's my turn!"

"Janie, with the way you've behaved today you're lucky I'm letting you watch. You can watch whatever Sarah picks, or go spend the rest of the evening in your room. Your choice," Valerie said sternly, not in the mood for yet another argument. Janie crossed her arms and scowled, but decided to wait and see what Sarah picked before deciding what to do.