LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Foster Princess

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah stayed close to Valerie, scared to leave her side again.

Soon enough the doctor came back in with a small rectangular box. He sat down by the bed. "She is definitely allergic to peanuts. Though, how did this not come about before?"

The doctor nodded undertsanding. "Okay. That makes sense. She'll be fine to go home as soon as you want, but we do need you to carry an epipen for her in case of another allergy attack."

The doctor opened the box and took out the auto-injector. "This is a new kind, and should be easier than the traditional one where you'd have to give her a shot with a needle. You hold this to the outer thigh, and push this, it will say when it's complete." He explained and then handed her the box and pen.

"Okay, let's go. Janie, come on!" Valerie called as she looked around the room. "Janie? Janie, get back here!" she called, but the girl didn't answer. "Have you seen my other daughter?" she asked the doctor. "She's five years old, a little taller than Sarah with black hair and blue eyes."

"That would be great," Valerie said as she shook her head. "I don't know what's gotten into that girl. She's been nothing but trouble since yesterday."

While Valerie was distracted, Janie had managed to sneak down to the cafeteria. Having missed lunch, her stomach was grumbling loudly as she stood with her face pressed against a glass case containing slices of cakes and pies.

The doctor paged Janie through the P.A. system as the nurses tried to track her down. When one of them found her in the cafeteria, she let Janie get a slice of pie before taking her back upstairs. "Why'd you run off sweetheart?"

"I'm sure your Mommy is just trying to get your new sister comfy." The nurse tried to assure Janie. Soon enough they were back in the ER and Lark had her peanut butter pie slice. "I found your duaghter miss"

"Janie, what on earth has gotten into you? Mommy was worried sick about you!" Valerie lied, feeling slightly guilty that she hadn't noticed Janie's absence earlier. "And where did you get that?" she asked, eyeing the piece of pie. Janie just looked at the nurse, hoping she wasn't going to get in trouble.

"I'm sorry. She was in the cafeteria staring at the pies and cakes. I bought her a piece of peanut butter pie." The nurse apologized, patting Janie's shoulder. Since he nurse didn't treat Sarah, she had no idea of her allergy.

"Janie, you can't have that. Put it down and go wash your hands," Valerie ordered, pointing in the direction of the bathroom.

Janie's face fell as she set the pie down. "I told you she was mean," she muttered to the nurse and trudged off to the bathroom.

Valerie gave the nurse a small smile and shoved the money back in her purse. "Well, in any case it turns out Sarah here is allergic to peanuts, which is why we're here. That's why I can't let Janie have the pie," she explained.