LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Foster Princess

Shy-Diapers

"Are you sure?" Valerie asked one last time as she started heading towards the register slowly.

"What about me, mom? I wanna get something too," Janie whined as she clutched a rather large stuffed lion to her chest.

Valerie sighed. "Janie, you have more toys than you know what to do with. You don't need anything else. Besides, you haven't been a very good girl today.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not today. Little girls that throw temper tantrums don't get new toys," Valerie said as she retrieved the lion and set it back on the shelf. "Now get moving." She took Janie's hand and began walking briskly towards the front of the store.

Sarah felt bad that Janie was crying because she wasn't allowed to get the toy she wanted. She didn't know what to do, so she just followed close behind Valerie.

Just as the line shortened so they were next, Sarah started tugging on Valerie's pants and started to fidget and dance around, suddenly feeling the very present urge to go to the bathroom.

"Okay, come on." Valerie set the cart aside, scooped Sarah up and rushed off to the bathroom, dragging Janie behind her. When they got to the bathroom she stood Janie in the corner. "Don't move. I mean it, I'm losing my patience with you today," she warned before taking Sarah into a stall and removing her diaper.

Sarah did her very best to try and hold it in time to get to the bathroom, but by the time Valerie removed her diaper, she was already starting to pee. Tears started to fill her small blue eyes. "I sorry"

Sarah hugged Valerie, resting her head on her shoulder a little. She didn't even know that she had never pickd up her rabbit again. She was starting to settle in allot better now.

Valerie hurried back to her cart and got in line. When everything was paid for she carried the bags to the car. Just as she got the girls buckled in she realized something was missing. "Sarah, honey, didn't you bring your bunny with you?" she asked as she glanced around the car.

Sarah hadn't even really realized that she forgot her rabbit until Valerie pointed it out. Looking around, she couldn't find it and started getting upset. Tears filled her eyes and her bottom lip quivered a little before she broke out into sobs.

Janie smirked. She remembered Sarah bringing the ratty old thing in the bathroom stall and was quite sure it was still in there. She thought about mentioning it to Valerie, but decided to let her new foster sister suffer; after all, the girl had gotten five new toys. What did she need that yucky old rabbit for?

"Oh, honey, do you remember where you had it last?" Valerie asked. "You did bring it in with you, right?"

Sarah was freaking out without her only toy besides an old blanket from before the fire. "i don't know!" She sobbed. She needed her rabbit to feel okay, and in her mind, she might as well have lost it forever.

"Okay, okay, calm down," Valerie said as she got Sarah out of her booster seat. "Come on, let's go see if we can find it." She waited as Janie reluctantly got out of the car and started walking towards the store. "Keep an eye out for the bunny," she instructed as they entered the building.

Janie pouted and held her arms up too, sick of Sarah getting all the attention. "Janie, knock it off," Valerie said, giving Janie a light swat on the bottom before picking Sarah up. "Come on, let's go get our groceries so we can go home," she said as she headed for the exit. Once the girls were buckled in she drove to the grocery store, then carried Sarah inside, dragging a still-pouting Janie behind her. "Okay princess, what kinds of food do you like?" she asked Sarah once she'd gotten a cart.

"Well, you need to eat more than noodles and juice, but it's a good start," Valerie said as she headed toward the juice section. "What kind of juice you you like?" she asked once they arrived at their destination.