LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Foster Princess

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah swallowed hard and lifted her shirt and turned around so Janie could see her back, showing bruises and sores in various stages of healing. "I wish I got time outs. They hit me and sometimes I didn't get to eat for a few days."

Sarah shook her head. "Mommy and Daddy were the best. They were nice. I miss them lots." She said looking down and lowering her shirt sadly. "The people at the group home. I got sick lots and I got in lots of trouble for it."

Sarah's eyes went wide when she saw the shelves and shelves of toys. Her jaw dropped. She had forgotten what an amazing place the toy store was. She looked around all over not being able to even consider what to possibly get. "I don't know. There's so much. And I'm so small. I haven't been toy shopping since a while before the fire."

Sarah thought for a moment. "Mommy got me this one dolly. She was pretty and her hair felt real, but she was fragile. I had to be careful with her. She has a pretty dress and little shoes" She said describing a porcelain doll she had before.

Sarah was still surprised. She thought she was asking for the world. She nodded a little and followed Valerie to the stuffed animals. She looked around and felt the soft plush of each one. She found a large stuffed bunny that resembled the one in her arms, but much whiter.

• 3 months later...